PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Charmeleon wants to Trade (A PG PFQ Creepypasta)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon FF > Completed Pkmn FF > Charmeleon wants to Trade (A PG PFQ Creepypasta) >

October 30th, 2019 My computer just went back to normal. I was thinking on bringing it to a shop, but as I unplugged it, the screen flashed green, then everything was back to normal. I was viewing my party, and nothing changed. Just to be sure, I checked my Pokémon, and that’s when I saw it. The notification. It said ‘?!? Wants to trade with you’. I click on it. It shows me that ?!? wanted to gift me a Charmander. There was a message attached to it. It said ‘I’m sorry for bugging you, to make up for it, I’ll send you a Charmander, because I see you have a Charmeleon farm. Enjoy. I was stunned. it was a shiny Charmander. I accepted the trade and sent a PM to my brother.

PM with ThatBoi21 (2)

Me: Guess what. TB21: Did you read my posts? Me: Even better. TB21: What is it? If it’s better than that, it HAS to be good! :D Me: A random dude gave me a Shiny Charmander! :P TB21: Did you just say a shiny charmander? Me: Why? OH! I know why! Me: You’re jealous XD TB21: No, I’m not! It’s dangerous! Me: No, it looks normal. No weird name. No glitching. NOTHING. You’re just jealous that I got a shiny and you don’t. I’m going to make a fine Charmeleon out of it. TB21: DON’T DO THAT! READ MY POST! PLEASE! TB21: YOU’RE IN DANGER! TB21: PLEASE! Me: Whatever. TB21: PLEASE BELIEVE ME CHARLOTTE! IT’L END YOU! Me: An Innocent little Charmander? Jacob, It’s digital, it can’t hurt me in the real world. Me: I wanted you to be exited for me. It’s just you, you, you. Bye.
I close the PM, feeling frustrated. “Why can’t he get it?” I ask the Charmander, not expecting a response from an inanimate pile of pixels. But, something happened. I’m probably just tired, but I thought that Charmander’s expression changed. For a second, I thought it smirked at me.
Meet Drakor the Mega Noodle. He likes food and wishes you good luck today. (Made by Sheepoid :D)
566196 -> 750000
To buy a PokéRadar - All donations accepted, every bit helps :)
Clicklist - PM Me My Journal My OCs Background Template Credit
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page