PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in 🚗💨Automobile Enthusiast🚙💨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > 🚗💨Automobile Enthusiast🚙💨 >

Self Love

"I look like trash' "i'm so ugly" 'My boyfriend left me bc he called me a pig" "i'm too fat" "i'm too skinny" "these scars make me so ugly" >Honeychild, love yourself. I can't express this enough. True, everyone will find SOMETHING they don't like about themselves, but hot cakes, it apparently doesn't get across to some people. I hear this snot weekly. You are always going to have that flaw, that hot dog GENETIC you don't like. But suck it up buttercup. Grow with it, appreciate it. Because it's not going anywhere. Love it. Or else your fragile little ego is going to be pummeled into the ground if you try to find a relationship. Because it will hurt when someone you think you love is going to point it out to you, and you just start your pity party all over again, and just hate everything about yourself all over again. I even have to tell myself to 'love myself' sometimes, because if you don't nobody will. Be a little conceited at times, because nobody will stay around someone who constantly trash talks themselves. People flock to those who are confident, no matter what anyone says to them. If you can't be confident about that 'bad' genetic you have, sour peaches, toots. Because that will go with you until you learn that you have it forever. and i mean forever. Sure, there's always going to be somebody that looks better than you, that's vanity. that's the lust to be that aiming of perfection. But as humans, we seek out those who look better, to be around, because as humans, we pass on GENETICS to our kids. to have those 'perfect' genetics, so our bloodline continues to be the superior human. Honestly, you have to just appreciate what you are given. Everyone has a flaw, and you aren't the only one. tl;dr: love yourself, or be alone. ✌ Edit: Visiting this post again, and actually being able to think on it, it's okay to not love yourself. Life is hard, and even then, sometimes just living for something, and loving it and keeping on going for that thing / person, thats perfectly fine. Love life for what it is. It's going to be hard, but in the end, hard battles will be over, and you will win.
    You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
    Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
    WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
    © PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page