PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Welcome back!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Welcome back! >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So as you may have noticed, PFQ is back open! However, you may also have noticed there are a few glitches - the banner's not showing up, for example. Rest assured, I am working out the bugs, but server changes are never smooth! Your patience is much appreciated, but in the meantime you should be able to use PFQ as normal. So here's a quick run-down of some of the updates that were done: - The PokéDex has been rearranged. Nidoran is now a single species, and all evolution families have been reunited. - Boxes can now be opened. Lucky Seals work, but Grab Bags and Premium Boxes will be implemented later. - Summon Items can now be unlocked and collected, but not used just yet. Will work on that as soon as possible. - Forme-change items have been added for Rotom, Darmanitan and Aegislash. You can see these in the Gold Shop and they can also be found in Boxes. - The PokéDex and EggDex have been reset. Your ShinyDex has not been affected. Updates will continue to be made, but I figured it'd be important to get the site up and running as soon as possible :) In particular, I'll be giving everyone an item to resume their Online Chain. However, due to plans involving the UK National Championships, this might not happen for a couple of days, so please be patient! Additionally, you may notice that you have Cookies in your inventory! Cookies for all! Every user has received one Cookie, plus another Cookie for every 100 Zophan Canisters that you bought. This is intended as a huge "thank you" to everyone who has helped contribute to the site! Money's been a real big problem and without your support I wouldn't exactly have a place to live, never mind internet access to work on PFQ! Anyway, Cookies can't be used just yet :p That'll be another update. EDIT: Forgot to mention, all Hypermode accounts have been extended, by eight days. Thank you very much for your patience and support! Edit from Elta: Silly Absol forgot to mention that Fish and Fossils have been removed from the Lab. :P And how could I forget? SHINY CHANCES ARE DOUBLED! This is a permanent boost to all shiny chances on PFQ. Edit from Garthic: Don't forget - all dex data has been reset! Second edit from Garthic: Keychan just wanted to say "Hi".
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page