PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter MewTWO?

Forum Index > Core > Help > QoL Script >

RahRahYh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRahRahYh
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png
idk if this is a bug or not but in the shelter, mewtwo counts as two legendaries.. was that on purpose or?
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
That is not a PFQ feature, moving to correct forum.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I'm afraid I don't really understand what you're asking. The way the name matching works, "mew" will match both i.png Mew and 7.png Mewtwo, because the search is "includes" instead of exact. For most Pokemon, that isn't an issue, but there's a couple edge cases like Mew and Pawmo.
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

I'm afraid I don't really understand what you're asking. The way the name matching works, "mew" will match both i.png Mew and 7.png Mewtwo, because the search is "includes" instead of exact. For most Pokemon, that isn't an issue, but there's a couple edge cases like Mew and Pawmo.
What they mean (I think) is that with the option to highlight legendaries, if there's one Mewtwo in the shelter being shown, QoL will show "1 Legendary found" twice, even if there are no other legendaries visible, like it's detecting Mewtwo twice at a time. I personally believe it might have something to do with Victini not being detected, maybe Mewtwo stole Victini's detection and is being found twice?
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
RahRahYh's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRahRahYh
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by EstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

What they mean (I think) is that with the option to highlight legendaries, if there's one Mewtwo in the shelter being shown, QoL will show "1 Legendary found" twice, even if there are no other legendaries visible, like it's detecting Mewtwo twice at a time. I personally believe it might have something to do with Victini not being detected, maybe Mewtwo stole Victini's detection and is being found twice?
yes! thats exactly what i mean tysm!
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Ahhh, I think it still might be the Mew/Mewtwo thing. This will likely get fixed when I'm finally able to update how dex handling works in the shelter, since it will use the new dex ID field instead of name to determine if the Pokemon is a legend.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page