PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hi everyone! I need some tips ig

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

RobbMoth's AvatarRobbMoth
elite.png
Hey everyone! I'm Robb and even tho this profile was created back in 2017, I only started playing this game this week and I'm enjoying it, even if not knowing anyone else and not having that much experiences with sites like this (only Pokéheroes) and I feel a bit lost- Would someone enjoy helping me out and also have someone to say hello to here? I'm having a blast with the exclusive mons too, very cool indeed! I don't even know if this is the right section, sorry and thank you for the attention! ❤️
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
Hello! For gameplay, you may want to check out The Beginner's Guide. The Wiki is also helpful. If you just want to socialize and have Discord, check out the PFQ Discord server!
Toxel's Avatarhypermode-12.pngToxel
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
hi! welcome back to pfq :D here are some more links that you might find useful: - Updated core site rules - a thread for the rules of pfq - Help Forum - a forum for asking questions (there's also a questions and answers channel in the pfq discord server that Mystera linked!) - The Beginner's Guide - Help & Questions - a thread for asking questions (goes with the beginner's guide that Mystera also linked) - PFQ Abbreviations Guide v2.0 - a guide to abbreviations you might see around pfq - Guides Forum - a forum of guides for many different aspects of the game, including the guides already linked also feel free to pm me if you ever need anything! ^__^
Journal avatar: game screenshot edited by me
RobbMoth's AvatarRobbMoth
elite.png
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you so much ❤️

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page