PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Anyone doing a monotype living dex?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

JUSTICEBEETLE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngJUSTICEBEETLE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by DrakanAroh

I am working on a Ghost type melan dex (well, shinies & albinos too). I’m focusing more on dual type / final type evos right now (ex: Fuecoco which I finished earlier this week, Annihilape, & Kanto Meowth for the Q Mega) until I can take breaks for the harder stuff — legends, exclusives, and variants. I’ll get there eventually tho. Do not have em quite on display just yet - save for the ones in the display case, but they are in their own field.
Ooh! let me know if you make a journal or something, I would love to link it to the post! ghost types are soooo cool
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal normal.png TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
ShadowRotom's AvatarShadowRotom
master.pnge+.png
The idea of a typed living dex never really crossed my mind until now, I may actually start making some plans for either a bug or ghost catalog! Perhaps with specials…? but not with my luck. So no, nothing to show for now, but you’ve inspired me, and I can have a new project to ignore all my other previously planned projects for.
Shoot me a PM if you ever want to talk! My door is always open and I have experience with mental health issues. Spinarak drawn by me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page