PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🖤 Team Black Hole Eclipse Raffle! May-24 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 123456

Creats's AvatarCreats

Welcome to the Black Hole Eclipse Raffle!

Hii, I`m Creats and I`ll be your host this month :> Please read the rules before posting You can join the main thread here -> Link

Rules

You must be a part of Black Hole Eclipse to enter. This raffle will end at 23:59 server time on 27th May and prize distribution will begin on 28th May. You can enter until the end of the raffle. You can send donations until 3 hours before the end of the raffle. To enter, you must post your type race points by using the code [inventory=typerace] This is mandatory to enter even if you’ve already posted your points elsewhere (team thread, profile, signature, etc.) After the prizes get sent out, you have 3 days to accept your prize(s). If you don’t accept in time, your prize(s) will go to the next person in line. If you know you won’t be online after the raffle ends, you can mention it in your post or pm me and I’ll hold them for you.

Tickets

You earn one ticket at 200 points total, the second at 500 points total and after that one, more tickets will be earned every 500 points (So, you’ll need 1,000 points for ticket 3, 1,500 for ticket 4, etc.) Limit of tickets per user: 10
The Draw will be made in random.org Depend on how many tickets you have, how many prizes you can get. Unless there are more prizes than tickets, in that case, they will be given from the start of the list again. Please add about 10 preferred prizes in your post ^-^ If your preferred prizes are already taken, I´ll send a random one

Eligible Donations

Shiny Pokemon Albino Pokemon Melanistic Pokemon Twins/Troll Pokemon
They`ll go together
S/A/M Delta Pokemon Summon Items Tera Shards (any type) HM-Vouchers Shiny Charms Übercharms Z-Crystals Box Boxes

How to send them

To donate a pokemon you have to send it to me in a (preferably labeled) trade as a gift

Now with images

First you send the pokemon in a trade to me as a gift (I `d prefer you label the trade as "donation")
To donate an item you have to send it to me as a gift, then there`s 3 options: 1. It`s a regular pokemon holding an item, said pokemon will go directly to the prize pool 2. It`s a special pokemon holding an item, they will go together directly to the prize pool 3. It`s a trade with more than 1 item and only 1 pokemon, I`ll attach the items to any random regular pokemon I have

Entrants

Last update: 19/May 16:56
User Final Score Tickets
Salamaunder 3247 7
daybloomcrow 2269 5
lumibing 1360 3
Sylvannis 5871 10
Tempura778 2425 5
Cinnamonn 5466 10
Tala-chan 38512 10
ShootingStarRain 1635 4
spidrenam 2985 6
Papersquid26 3474 7
LillyFire55 3623 8
TheNowhereKing 6364 10
cherrysakura 3928 8
Manga 840 2
BunnyBeam 2220 5
Flutter-by 1529 4
Janssi 4706 10
Glamspurr 1817 4
Lancee 1699 4
Shirarisun 4325 9
Corvid-Veil 6952 10
dingo282 1284 3
fauxpawz 4610 10
SleaterKinney 4042 9
Deermoth 5850 10
xXMattXx 5217 10
emc2beans 954 2
ShadowRotom 1333 3
graceknowsbest 211 1
SabrinaGX 5310 10
xelario 985 2
VampireYuuki 394 1
Illoria 1655 4
MultiFuchsy 8632 10
Chevy Bolteon 5578 10
WispySoul46 644 2
Sweetheart 2284 5
Soulcoda 1728 4
Mizuki73 1086 3
Total Tickets 240

Prize Pool

Winners

Screenshot and list will be here~
Template made by Creats
  • -
  • Collecting
  • Pokemon
  • Credits
I collect Electric Deltas for my Living Electric Dex And I hoard Electiriser
717/?
Avatar made by Cryst I made this signature
Salamaunder's AvatarSalamaunder
TR Score: 3247 Donations: Good luck everybody!! ^^ Hope TR is good to ya!
Current icon was commissioned from G'raha Tia, character is mine!
daybloomcrow's Avatardaybloomcrow
Typerace Score: 2269 Edit: Sending my donation shortly!
Score: 2269
lumibing's Avatarlumibing
TR SCORE: 1360 good luck to everyone!
icon from pokemon conquest coming back after an almost-year hiatus.
Score: 1360
badge by LycanKai ^
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
Score: 5871 Donations: Shiny Houndour x3 Albino Houndour x3 Houndour Trolls x1 Shiny Impyre x2 Albino Impyre x2 Shiny Sneasel x3 Albino Sneasel x3 Shiny Absol x2 Albino Absol x2 **(so far~ editing in donations/preferences over time)** Preferred Prizes: Koroku, Kitsunari, Kenyip, Spritzkrow ~ Any starters or HighIV ~ Basically anything of a breed that I haven’t donated. :3 Is there a limit on donations?
Score: 5871
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Score: 2425 Donations: Hidebox below I’ll have to sift through my fields for donations, and I’ll see what I get by the start of TR Edit 1: 6 Apoc!Shroomish (3 shiny, 3 albino) have been sent due to a slight special drought Edit 2: No preference with prizes. Hisuian Voltorb will be donated in the morning: 1 of each, a shiny twin set and a troll

Apoc!Shroomish

Hisuian Voltorb

The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Cinnamonn's AvatarCinnamonn
Score: 5466 Donations: TBA I'll see what I get during tr :3
Tala-chan's AvatarTala-chan
Score: 38512 Donations: Note: I'll wait to see what I get, will likely pull from stash in special fields ^^ I'd also like to know if there is a limit to donations! Likes: Anything Bashful, Naughty, Adamant, Lonely, or Lax! Other than that not too picky. Shards would be cool too~
Collecting Beads of Ruin for 50-60zc/equiv
Swapping for summon in inventory as well! PM first for big orders pls~
, PM or send trade! Buying/Swapping for Beads here!
Score: 38512
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Avatar by BugHusband for my use only!
Creats's AvatarCreats
Everyone´s added :D

QUOTE originally posted by Sylvannis

Score: 410 Donations: (to be updated after TR) Is there a limit on donations?

QUOTE originally posted by Tala-chan

Score: 410 Donations: TBA Note: I'll wait to see what I get, will likely pull from stash in special fields ^^ I'd also like to know if there is a limit to donations!
There´s no limit of donations ^^
Score: 1635 Donations: I'll see; I've got some things going trade-wise right now Also, as for prizes; Megastone/paradox vouchers, summon items of any kind, z-crystals, upgrades of any kind (shiny charm, uber charm, hypermode, etc), are appreciated! Also water tera shards pls! For Pokemon: any lonely Pokemon is preferred
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page