PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stellar Type

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

When did the type stellar come into being and what is it?What pokemon are part of this type group?
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
Terapagos only, but it's not on Pokefarm becuase the relevant forms are not in the game.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Oh i was just surprised when i saw it suddenly show up for v wave!Ty!
It says on the V~wave page that “During a Stellar-type V~Wave, all types of Pokémon and Egg receive a 20% boost to EXP gained from receiving interactions.”

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

MelanUmbreon4's AvatarMelanUmbreon4
Does this mean that for stellar v-waves, you can buy ANY fragment from the Holon Research place thing whatever its called cuz I forgot lol
Type Race Score: 791
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
You cant buy z-fragments during stellar v-wave, also steller v-wave is only active during type race
pfp made by me in ponytown
That sucks lol I've been racking up dp for grassium fragments and rng hates me now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Thank you for answering!
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Just reading this. . . this new stellar wave messed everything up. I can't even get shards. Any help trying to figure out how to get shards?
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

QUOTE originally posted by Blue-Dragon08

Just reading this. . . this new stellar wave messed everything up. I can't even get shards. Any help trying to figure out how to get shards?
Do you mean Tera shards? I they have a 1% chance of hatching (in place of a gem?) with your eggs From the wiki "Eggs hatched will have a 1% chance of yielding a Tera Shard corresponding to the Pokémon's type It is randomly chosen in the case of dual-types and Delta type counts"
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available

QUOTE originally posted by skypony101

Do you mean Tera shards? I they have a 1% chance of hatching (in place of a gem?) with your eggs From the wiki "Eggs hatched will have a 1% chance of yielding a Tera Shard corresponding to the Pokémon's type It is randomly chosen in the case of dual-types and Delta type counts"
Funny, I had a question about tera shards, too. Is it actually confirmed as to what they do?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page