PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

LF: art of my geckos

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

hi! i have 2 leopard geckos that i would love to get some art of, especially since one of them is turning 3 next week! please link examples/prices ^^

topaz (birthday girl!)

jasper

feel free to pm me if you need more reference photos ^^
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble
bump!
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Oh, they are adorable! Would you be willing to let me test out a new artstyle on them? It might look something like this!

Click here for examples <3

Of course, there’d be no signature (unless you want me to sign it haha) and since it is not yet available in my shop it would be PWYW! Though generally for something like this I do charge at least 100 ZC ^^ but feel free to offer! If you’re not interested I totally get it <3 Happy early birthday to your gecko!

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!

QUOTE originally posted by Azurealis

Oh, they are adorable! Would you be willing to let me test out a new artstyle on them? It might look something like this!

Click here for examples <3

Of course, there’d be no signature (unless you want me to sign it haha) and since it is not yet available in my shop it would be PWYW! Though generally for something like this I do charge at least 100 ZC ^^ but feel free to offer! If you’re not interested I totally get it <3 Happy early birthday to your gecko!
sorry for the late reply, but yes ofc! would you accept 150zc and 1k gp?
Azurealis's AvatarAzurealis
Yes of course! I will get started on that <3
bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page