PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

: : Nanami bExchange Service ! : :

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Battles >

2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
Hello, and welcome to the Nanami battleExchange Service(NES)! We are your lovely hosts, the 2DS System(They/Them collectively)! “What is this?” You may be asking. Well, it’s a FREE(yes, you heard that right, FREE) service we provide to this wonderful community for any spars you need, such as for the tasks. This all basically works under a win4win basis(think like follow4follow). Here’s how it works in detail:
  1. Send a spar request to this account, stating that it is part of this service.
  2. We will purposely make it so that you win said match.
  3. After the match ends, we will send a spar request to do a similar thing for us(as we need battle wins too!)
  4. Repeat until either you indicate you are satisfied for now, or ~100 matches have occurred.
  5. Once this happens, we will send a trade reimbursing you for the spar costs of these spars, so that as little cost comes out of your pocket as possible.
  6. And finally, if you could, please bump this thread so that Sally doesn’t eat this thread. I don want to come off as pushy, but I’d really appreciate it!
And that’s basically it! This is loosely inspired by a thread we *swear* existed back when we were first playing, but has now been deleted I think. Thanks, and bye! :3

f2u template by yosei-san
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page