PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Joint Mythical Emporium | Summon, Swaps & Supplies

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 545556

DeadLilac's AvatarDeadLilac
hi lisander, i was wondering if you'd bulk sell the origin sashes? i'd offer 125k each for all of them
178/500 to the hunt! Always buying for 20
MittyMay's AvatarMittyMay
Hiya Lisander! Could I buy a Teal Mask and Stellar Crystal for 42kCr, 329Gp, and 17Zc?
Meow meow!! (Avatar drawn by crimsonquartet on Tumblr!)
Sari's AvatarSari
@lisander Hi :) May I buy all your eclipse flutes for 1450zc and get a hold of them for 50zc/each?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
@Lisander 230ZC for your 9 Red Soul Dews? (25ZC each, rounded up because I hate my ZC ending in anything but a 0)
Cryst's AvatarCryst
@lisander; hi fellow psych major :P could i possibly grab 20 of your masks of beauty @ 35zc each? should be 700zc in total!
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 21/1360
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
Bossa's AvatarBossa
@lisander - Would you accept 760zc for your 38 magma stones? @Skye Damaelia - Would you accept 1240zc for your 62 magma stones?
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
@lis Would you take 5.1k ZC for all of the stellar crystals? I'd also like to remove my hold for the time for the BSDs
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
@lis Could I have my hold removed, please? Should the slot still be open in a few months time, I’ll swing by again wasn’t a smart idea on my end to place a hold when I’m caught for ZC for a while xp Thanks for the hold, and the service!
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 45 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Skye Damaelia's AvatarSkye Damaelia

QUOTE originally posted by Bossa

@Skye Damaelia - Would you accept 1240zc for your 62 magma stones?
Hey hey, sorry for the late reply! I'm alright with that, I'll send em your way!
Will make this fancy at a later date: For now, pfp by Dachsbuns! ^^ Also: I have a joint trade shop with Lisander, now!
austindodgen's Avataraustindodgen
Iisander i can buy the 25 tidal bells on hold then can you remove the hold please
387/1000

Pages: 123··· 4647484950··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page