PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Achi's Antiques (Summons, forme changers, etc.)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Bump!

Achi | She/they | 18+

Just a rat demon that enjoys Pokemon.
Shop JournalLinkcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon by me. Signature Pagedoll @Name on Platform
Type Race Score; 1560
Ozma's AvatarOzma
hello! 80 zc for the 4 thunder fangs?
•icon official miku pokemon art
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
Hiya! Id love to purchase this shiny Lunupine from ya! https://pokefarm.com/summary/cHwN4 Would you be okay with me splitting payment into 100GP and 100K credits?
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
Ozma's AvatarOzma
hello! 300k and 200 gp for the 5 soul hearts? if you don’t want gp i can do 500k :)
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Hey guys! I just wanted to pop in with a small update. We got hit with a tornado last night so I'm going to be fairly inactive for a few days while we help our neighbors. Those that have posted, I promise I'll get your trades sent when I can! For now though I'm going to lock the thread so that I can focus on irl stuff. ETA on being back up is the 10th! Thanks guys for understanding! <3
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
We ended up getting things sorted out quicker than expected so I’m reopening a bit early!
SunshineSnek's AvatarSunshineSnek
First question: Does Gimmighoul Coins count as summon swap? If not add an extra 100 GP currency to this. I would like to trade my Gimmighoul Coin, my Music Box, my Rage Feather and my Kusunagi for a Magatama, Adamant Orb, Grisceous Orb and Gray Stone. I would also like to buy for 20zc a Helix orb. For 500 GP I would like to buy Stellar Crystal, Mask of Cleverness, Hyperspace Ring, Cloned Sash and Spectral Leiomano.
Achillo's AvatarAchillo
Yes, Gimmighoul Coins count as summon swap! I’ll go ahead n send a trade!
Bossa's AvatarBossa
My Gimmighoul Coin plus 100k for your two Magma Stones? <3
A lono idol for a stellar crystal? (If need be I can add more summons since the crystal is still so new)
#1 Zoroark Enjoyer (REAL)
× 112 / 500
Buying for 20/Equiv Check out my art shop Avatar by Silver Raven
credits

credits

Pages: 123··· 789101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page