PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

lf art of ocs

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 1234

Azurealis's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAzurealis
hypermode.pngultra.pnge+.png
I would love to! Any specific poses or backgrounds you have in mind? (My application (chrome canvas) doesn't do transparent, I'm afraid ^^)

Azu ✦ She/Her ✦ Minor

"Oh look! See that, there in the distance? It's the consequences of your actions!" ‧₊˚Hey there! I'm Azu. Nice to meet you!₊˚‧
Art Shop Comiccredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @me! Pagedoll @me!
no specific pose, and maybe a dark blue/space coloured like nyan cat for the background? thanks!
  • links
  • credit
Hey again! Finished your art of Kismet!

Here!

@azurealis thanks, it looks great! i just sent you the payment! do you have a toyhouse to credit or do i just credit your pokefarm profile
Just my Poké farm account is fine! Thanks <3
ChaosSketch's AvatarChaosSketch
master.pnge.png
Hello! If you're still looking for art I'd love to make some for you - you've got really neat OCs :3 I'm no good at humans/humanoids but any of the anthros/pokemon would be fun to draw! I've got examples and info about pricing in my shop if you're interested! Hope you're having a good day/night :3
I'm vibing pfp is my oc, drawn by me
RoarRockruff's AvatarRoarRockruff
grandmaster.pngd.png
Heya! I'd be interested in drawing any one of these (preferably not the humans tho) You can go and check my art here. Entirely PWYW! :)

Babs/Roar | She/they | Pansexual

3.pngImages are my Dreepy OC Phantom.p.png
Art Shop Journal credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Signature Pagedoll @Cryst F2U TR banner @CaptainNessbot F2U divider @Mochi and Aemilia Icon @Silver Raven
bump :3
Mio Xenoblade's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMio Xenoblade
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga+.png
hello! i'm very interested in doing some art for you c: examples here! i'm havin a look at some of the specials in those fields and i have some in mind but before we discuss it please let me know if you'd like some art from me :D i can draw any of your characters!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
@mio xenoblade hi, your art looks great, could you do a fullbody of soap? i just want to remind you that one of the fields is off limits (the one after serendipity) so i can also pay in zc in case you wanted anything from there ^^' also feel free to send a pm to discuss further!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page