PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet: Bonds Beyond Boundaries

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108109

Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
"All right then, let's do this!" before getting in a battle stance as well and said, "You've got the first move, since I want to learn more about the Zero Suit as I go."
"Alright, then! Cocodrilo, use Ember!" Sammy orders. The Fuecoco uses Ember, firing the ball of flames towards Caelan's Zero Suit.
Menusprite of Oshawott from Pokémon HOME
Caelan took the Ember attack with little damage, obviously a type match-up, since Miraidon was a Dragon type. He then decided what attack to use and said, "All right, let's see if this works the way I think it does. Iron Moth form!" before the six robotic wings that an Iron Moth possessed formed behind his back, before saying, "Sludge Wave!" and as if on cue, the wave of sludge expelled from the six wings, although it was much more sludge than he accounted for, and he rushed forward to stop the attack from hurting Cocodrilo and Sammy. As the attack was taken, he breathed heavily, "Wow, that was an intense attack, I don't know if this thing has limiters, but that was a close one... My father would never build something to hurt somebody, but now I don't know if this thing is safe..."
"You okay?" asks Sammy, concerned. "Fue?" [You sure it's safe?] Cocodrilo questions. Bubbles grows just as concerned. She's only a pure Water-type right now... but eventually, she'll be super hurt by poison.
Caelan checked the statistics on the suit and said, "Yeah, I was able to hold it together." when Cocodrilo asked him if it's safe, he told him, "I honestly don't know. Sludge Wave may be a strong attack, but not that strong. Let me take a look at the power schematics for the suit." before bringing up a screen on the arm and saying, "Ok, looks like I figured it out. The suit has power limiters, but right now, it's maxed out at going all out. !00% power is way too strong until I get some more data on the suit. I can dial it back to 20% for now."
Snowy Fox's AvatarSnowy Fox
Flutter is very much enraptured by this. Wow! Flutter is so amazed!
pfp credit goes to cryst! And any custom pmd sprites credit goes Here! those whose memories fade seek to carve them into their hearts..... all dreams are but another reality..... Never forget..... Never forget these words......
Sammy breathes a sigh of relief, ordering Cocodrilo to use Round after the power has been readjusted. The Fuecoco uses the attack, targeting the Zero Suit.
Caelan brought up a Protect shield to defend himself from the Round attack, before charging up and unleashing a Discharge attack. Unlike the Sludge Wave from earlier, the Discharge was not horribly overpowered, and caused a typical amount of damage instead of overwhelming damage.
The Discharge does a lot of damage, given that Cocodrilo's not as experienced in battle as a Paradox Pokémon, but the Fuecoco stands strong. He's tired, but his body becomes surrounded by a fiery aura, powering up his Fire-type attacks. A fiery determination burns bright in his eyes, and Cocodrilo uses as strong of an Ember as he can.
(Changed it to Discharge, turns out Miraidon can't learn Thunder Punch XD) As Caelan took the Ember attack, he noticed it was stronger than before, even though it still didn't do much damage because of type matchups. He decided to change into the suit's Koraidon form, and rushed forward with great speed and attacked with Dragon Claw.

Pages: 123··· 104105106107108109

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page