PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦋Razi's Radical Repository For Righteous Rarities🦋

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 606162

Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by Genius

Hey Raz! Me again for some dex entries again please :) -snip- Thank you in advance!
Yeah friend! I'll send them now 🥰
Score: 19,016
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
cosmicwolf978's Avatarcosmicwolf978
Hello! Could I please buy your bearticite q for 250 gp please? Also if you have the time, could I dex your ultra necrozma? I can pay either gp or zc for the colateral you mentioned, whichever works better for you :) thanks :D
Current TR:=3715 Next 3: she/they/any
asexual, demiromantic, agender
Would you be willing to sell your 42 Cobalt Épées for 15zc each? 630 if my math isn't off^^"
Score: 4608
made by LycanKai
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
Bossa's AvatarBossa
80zc for your four magma stones? <3
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Apologies for the slow replies friends! My brain is soup currently

QUOTE originally posted by cosmicwolf978

Hello! Could I please buy your bearticite q for 250 gp please? Also if you have the time, could I dex your ultra necrozma? I can pay either gp or zc for the colateral you mentioned, whichever works better for you :) thanks :D
Hey friend! I'll definitely send the megastone..typically for Necrozma, what I mean by collateral is that I will hold onto something valuable (typically a melan) while you dex it, as the item is very expensive, and then once you are done we both trade each back to each other. Let me know if that sounds good to you ❤️

QUOTE originally posted by StarscreamsGirl

Would you be willing to sell your 42 Cobalt Épées for 15zc each? 630 if my math isn't off^^"
Yes, that's fine! I'll send them shortly 🥰

QUOTE originally posted by Bossa

80zc for your four magma stones? <3
Of course friend, sending trade! ❤️
cosmicwolf978's Avatarcosmicwolf978

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

Apologies for the slow replies friends! My brain is soup currently

QUOTE originally posted by cosmicwolf978

Hey friend! I'll definitely send the megastone..typically for Necrozma, what I mean by collateral is that I will hold onto something valuable (typically a melan) while you dex it, as the item is very expensive, and then once you are done we both trade each back to each other. Let me know if that sounds good to you ❤️
That is totally fine to me, I don't have any melans though 😭 Would something like my account upgrade items like my shelter pass x and shiny charms with an albino work? Also no worries about the slow replies, take care of yourself first and foremost! <3
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I sent you a trade with a message, friend 🥰
Faun's AvatarFaun
Would you accept 450zc for all 3 of your Beast Balls?
the faun/he/it ✦ 28 ✦ 8/28 check out my free fields and UFS fields!
163/500
credit
Raziya's AvatarRaziya

QUOTE originally posted by Faun

Would you accept 450zc for all 3 of your Beast Balls?
Hey friend, Typical price is 200ZC per, but I'd be willing to do 500 for all three if that's all right with you ❤️
Can I buy 27 scrap metal for 860 gp?

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 606162

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page