PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The impulse journal of Kohga

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

i started a caterpie hunt for the tourney and i have hatched 3 shinies already- and that's within 100 hatches damn (thanks sei! /pos)
Heya, name's Kohga, Any/All :D
Score: 0
By LycanKai
Avatar: Official Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity artwork of Master Kohga
ok update it's been two hours and i've gotten 2 more shinies and an albino?? today's special rates are cracked /pos
whoop dee doo i should not be here bc of my exams but a caterpie chain of 325 netted me 6s/2a/0m should start working on just various hatching. should i drop my cubone pair in daycare so i can work on maxxing ground before TR comes? then im probably gonna switch to toedscool for TR. Shame there's not ground/fighting hatchable pokemon for that TR though.
OK WAIT HOLD ON???? 1/10 CHAIN SHINY??? OMGOMGOMG THAT IS INSANE-
my newest feeling of achievement is realising that i finally have enough zc to buy a months worth of hypermode ...not going to though. It's exam season and i can't be that active for a hunt. Maybe when my next ground team TR cycles back, because then i can max it out over both the TRs for my Stunfisks!

QUOTE originally posted by The Inverted Eye

It's exam season and i can't be that active for a hunt
...[stares at 980 toedscool chain] so guess who's a liar (and procrastinator) still not buying hypermode tho
damn 3 rus sessions today i've smashed through my TR record and daily clicks worth it tho!!! also i breached the 1k chain >:)
6s/10a/0m/1390 toedscool chain that is insane i have underestimated the value of 1) high level wishforge badge and 2) hours of clicking im going to be gone for a long time i swear i have been on pfq non stop for the last week lol
ok i was just checking my dex and i'm at 710/715 for the (complete) eggdex? didnt think i'd get that far tbh. i think once my math exam on tues is over im gonna open up a dex thread, hunt down some megas... and probably stalk from free field ppl for early bird natus and witch purrlions those are the only variants i gotta hunt down now for the eggs
i have realised a flaw in my tourney plan i dont have enough bitter fields to keep up with my "every stunfisk field is called fesh with an extra e every time" what if i changed it up we have "a e i o u" 5 vowels and some people consider "y" a vowel what if i think i am cooking

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page