PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 646566

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

With the change Niet made, you don't have to summon the loyal three again. When you summon Pecharunt and "unlock" the summons for the loyal three, the loyal three will automatically be counted as summoned.
ah ok.
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
Uhm... I summoned the Loyal Three before they were added as chain Summon requirements, but now the Summons page is saying I need to re-Summon them, because I can't unlock Pecharunt right now. Is it possible to get this fixed somehow? How do I summon Pecharunt?
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

Uhm... I summoned the Loyal Three before they were added as chain Summon requirements, but now the Summons page is saying I need to re-Summon them, because I can't unlock Pecharunt right now. Is it possible to get this fixed somehow? How do I summon Pecharunt?
Summoning Pecharunt unlocks the loyal three, not the other way around. Pecharunt's summon can be unlocked through summoning 8 master legendaries (see Unlock: Master tab). Once you summon Pecharunt and unlock the loyal three, if you already have them registered in your eggdex it will count them as summoned on the summons page.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu

QUOTE originally posted by Kahuna

QUOTE originally posted by championhestu

Summoning Pecharunt unlocks the loyal three, not the other way around. Pecharunt's summon can be unlocked through summoning 8 master legendaries (see Unlock: Master tab). Once you summon Pecharunt and unlock the loyal three, if you already have them registered in your eggdex it will count them as summoned on the summons page.
Oooh, right, I forgot how the chain unlocks worked lol I have 12/13 Master Summons completed, so technically I've unlocked Pecharunt, right? I did get a notification for Terapogos' availability and know what its Summon Item is, but I know nothing about Pecharunt.

Pages: 123··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page