PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 323324325326327328329330

dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
@starfair its not really going to do much without hypermode, i would get hypermode before an uber charm. More bang for your buck
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
starfair's Avatarstarfair
master.pnge+.png
@dumbdog Ahh makes sense.. thanks for telling me
*PFP from the PMD Sprite Repository
Enbees's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEnbees
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Ahhh I've been spoiled with early melans for a while now but of course it looks like one of the higher exp eggs is gonna end up with a chain upwards of 1,000 ;u; (Hey at least it can't be as bad as goomy- 10,240 exp egg with a 3858 chain to get my melan)
grass.png Current Type Race score = 4074 grass.png
Saving for hypermode!
178/600
All art by me.
VEGGIE's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVEGGIE
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
that was uncalled for sally. i just want my special wormy.
veggieㅤ|ㅤshe / themㅤ|ㅤnaughty

always looking for white belts hoarder of impidimps, soon kubfu.
journal toyhousesecretcredits

credits

code @RAINB0W / forum icon @silver raven on pokefarm / pagedoll @reversedkraken on th / header @xvanyx on da
NORsevvy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNORsevvy
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
decided to unstick my quaxly hunt (was at 4k hatched) because i thought it'd be an easy way to replenish my zc supply by hatching a good amount of melans...i just hit 5k with Absolutely Nothing AHAHA 1k eggs with no melan in sight on an already long chain with full boosts (other than the cobalt amulet) :((
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 7027 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
i'm at 2806 hatched on this chain. i activated full boosts and used 9 lucky eggs and didn't get anything. atp i need more eggs to hatch more and can't afford them AAAAAA . i also need more dcp bc my eggs aren't showing up in the shelter yet and i want to hatch my nature :')) sally is so cruel

Mochi ✪ 22 ✪ they/he/kit

Your local catboy hoarding quirky, bashful, and docile mons!
summon_vic.png300/500summon_vic.png
Odds and Ends - Orthrus' - My Guide

Type Race and Hunts!

Score: 34
Made by LycanKai
Current Hunt: Victini! Birthday week hunt!!
Coded by Me! Credits
Has the Sei day turned into an albino day?? I have gotten two albinos today alone, which is more than the TR ever gave me. Ugh. I thought albinos were supposed to be harder to hatch then shines?? Then why do they keep popping up?? I can only hope that if this pattern continues, I'll get a melan today :') I'm barely five hundred Pokemon in tho so I feel like that would be too much to hope for.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Cledànio's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCledànio
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Sally come on, if you want me to have another no special sei day.... i don't know what I'll do. I just want my melan monkey home, please.... how do I suppose to collect S/A/M loyal three + pecharunt if you won't give me even shiny on SEI day >:(

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

summon_mun.png0/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; dragon.png 7789
EstherGamer's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEstherGamer
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
This Poochyena hunt has been driving me crazy, today is the final day of this attempt and I have literally every boost except arceus rank. Sei day, Z-Crystal, level 7 radar, shiny charm, ubercharm, and over 3K eggs. If I don't get a melan today, I'm switching to Electrike just for a change of scenery in my party. I've been hunting this route 1 mon for 2 weeks straight now with over 2K eggs in just those 2 weeks. Sally please, you'll get daily treats for a whole month if you just let me switch hunts tomorrow without leaving empty-handed.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
miha's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmiha
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I feel somewhat bullied by Sei and my Piggys. I just reached 3400 eggs and got exactly 0 melans. And I need at least 3 to have the whole line. Slowly I start liking the Lechonk less and less.

Pages: 123··· 323324325326327328329330

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page