PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stellar-type V~Wave

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Årtëê1's AvatarÅrtëê1
What Do Tera Shards Look Like?
Karista 033's AvatarKarista 033
Thank you for this! :D I love participating in the type race, but it seemed like v-wave was never my team type. This change will be awesome. ^^
May 2024 Team Rock banner by MochaFox. Get a banner for your team here: Type Race Templates Type Race Points: 1321 Art Credits on Profile Page. My shop -- Kari's Shopping Center
cool!! i can't wait to get the boost during the type race
(my icon comes from the tv show Helluva Boss, which belongs to Vivienne Medrano)
Woohoo!!! This is too cool! Can't wait to get down to it 😁
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
EveRiddle's AvatarEveRiddle
The v-wave thing seemse interesting, can see why people are happy about that. Definitly nice to have a small boost in hatching the eggs for the Type Race. ^^ thanks for that. The tera shards aspect, though that I'm more so on the fence, don't use them in the main game lol.
  • Shop
  • Other sites
  • Forum Info
Drew the avatar myself, for my use. She is a kitty girl I drew in paint for fun of it. Avatar in my about me currently is also drawn by me, she's a harpy but not colored in. Current Type Race score: 1308
I have a shop now ^^. Need to work out some sort of banner/button.
Flight Raising, same username don't mind being poked there but not active on that site as much anymore.
I still get anxious on forums, but trying to work on that. Notr: This pfq tabs I'm using can be found in this guide
I will make this thing pretty at some point
Hell-Raiser's AvatarHell-Raiser
My guess on Tera Shards would be one of every type to turn Terapagos into its Stellar form, while individual shards will allow for an additional typing, similar to Delta
Score: 628
TheRPGNerd's AvatarTheRPGNerd

QUOTE originally posted by Hell-Raiser

My guess on Tera Shards would be one of every type to turn Terapagos into its Stellar form, while individual shards will allow for an additional typing, similar to Delta
i think turning it into its terastal form is more likely, stellar is closer to a gigantamax mon which already caused issues lol
My profile picture was made in Ibis Paint by myself. [Pronouns are they/them.] Obsessed with mystery dungeon.
type race signature by Kieri
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by Hell-Raiser

While individual shards will allow for an additional typing, similar to Delta
I'd love this personally, especially if it could be combined with Delta Types. (I have a Kirlia, which I'll eventually replace with a Snolia, that has a Dark Delta Type but the character is actually Fairy/Dark Type; the potential option of combining a delta type with a tera type could let me get the Fairy type added in)
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)
inactive's Avatarinactive
Oh I'm a fan of this. I hadn't read the update until now and I think it'll be a neat thing to have. Makes the playing field more even
I pray indiviual Tera shards will have something to do with changing delta type; i can complete my lonely tears collection! MWHAHAHA!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur

Pages: 123··· 567891011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page