PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Offering Custom S/A/M hunts!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Absol's AvatarAbsol
Hiya! I'm trying to keep my interest in this site so I'm offering custom Shiny/Albino/Melan hunts! I'll price them by DP, but I'll have alternate payments too! Payments: 1 DP = 1 ZC = 5k Credits = 5 GP
Origin Sashes
= 30 ZC,
Lustrous Orbs
= 20 ZC,
Ruby Orbs
= 20 ZC,
Sword of Ruin
= 70 ZC,
Tablet of Ruin
= 25 ZC,
Vessel of Ruin
= 25 ZC,
Beads of Ruin
= 70 ZC Just a couple quick rules as well: - Please be patient with me. I'm very busy as I am a nurse so I'm constantly working. - I'll try to go in order of the list, but if you're hunt is more difficult I may jump around so I don't get burned out (ex: Koroku) - If you have a pair, please send it over so I can borrow it. Most chances are that I won't have it especially if you're asking for a specific nature.

Pricing

Egg EXPShiny DPAlbino DPMelan DP
Variants are double and Exclusives are 2.5x. My friend Kyou let me use their table ^^

Spots Available

1. Addonia - x1 Melan Maravol for 1500 ZC + 1 S + A (Sassy/Lonely/Naughty) 2. Anxious Ampharos - x1 Shiny Grubbin for 60 GP 3. 4. 5. Will add more if needed
Thanks all c:
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Hi. Would you consider a melan maravol hunt? From what I can gather you have the moon pattern, is that correct?
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

Hi. Would you consider a melan maravol hunt? From what I can gather you have the moon pattern, is that correct?
Yes I do! Would you like to be added for one?
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
Yes please if you don't mind. Have I correctly calculated 1500 zc as the cost with no preferences? Or have I done my math wrong? I can supply a pair as well if needed though they don't need to be everstoned cause as I mentioned I don't have a nature pref or anything. ^^
Heya! Could you hunt me a shiny Grubbin please? I'd like to pay with gp so I think that would be 60gp, right?
Avatar is offical art from the app Pokemon Sleep
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@Addonia: it's all good I have one c: I'll add ya to my list! @Anxious Ampharos: I'll add ya to my list!
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
I hope it's not too much trouble to ask but if you happen to hatch a shiny and an albino maravol with either sassy, lonely, or naughty natures can I buy 1 of each from you too? (by that I just mean one shiny and one albino, not a shiny and albino of each nature, just to be clear.)
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by Addonia

I hope it's not too much trouble to ask but if you happen to hatch a shiny and an albino maravol with either sassy, lonely, or naughty natures can I buy 1 of each from you too? (by that I just mean one shiny and one albino, not a shiny and albino of each nature, just to be clear.)
Yeah I can do that! I’ll write ya down when I get off this camping trip. ~~~~~ Just an FYI to everyone, I am going camping so I won’t be around for 5 days so I’ll continue the hunts when I get back. If anyone posts I will get back to you in a few days.
Absol's AvatarAbsol
Bump!! I'm back from my camping trip!
How much would it be for a melan Eevee? No preference on gender or nature

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page