PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Paldea Trio Summons Not Registering

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Maya's AvatarMaya
I went to unlock the new legendaries and realized the last trio never registered as "unlocked" and I am not sure why, as I did use summon items for them. I will link the pokemon and attach a screen shot of my summon page - Okidoki , Munkidori, and Fezandipiti are all hanging in my XXXIX. Paldea field. Summon page is displaying that there is a glitch in the matrix - Edit to add that they do register in my Pokedex so I'd never thought to check the summons unlock page before x.x
Nothing is impossible - improbable, unlikely, but never impossible. Avvie by Me! <3
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Addressed in Help:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You summoned them when they were Event Unlocks, temporarily due to Pecharunt only coming today. These aren't tracked, so they don't count for Arceus yet. However, once you unlock the Loyal Three "the intended way" (after summoning Pecharunt), you will have the higher chances of finding their Summons in Boxes as if you had never summoned them before, so they'll be relatively easy to find.
Once you find them - which should be comparatively easy now that they are "real" Summons - you can use the items to claim the check mark. You do not need to hatch the resulting Eggs if it would be inconvenient, and can release them instead after the cooldown period if you'd prefer. I realise this isn't an ideal scenario, but this is the hand that Nintendo dealt us with the way they released the DLC and the story behind it...
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Maya's AvatarMaya
Ah, so they have to be refound once more to be unlocked? I see. Thank you for the quick response! Edit to add/ask: So masks that I already have in my inventory won't matter, just new ones I get from boxes from now on?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Maya

Ah, so they have to be refound once more to be unlocked? I see. Thank you for the quick response! Edit to add/ask: So masks that I already have in my inventory won't matter, just new ones I get from boxes from now on?
If you have any in your inventory already, you'll be able to use them as soon as you've done Pecharunt, just the same as if you had received them from trade or something.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page