PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☀️ eclipse art shop ! (PWYW) 🌑

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

sunrays's Avatarsunrays
elite.png
@KAKarma hello hello !!! i am alright with multiple requests ,, but i may take a little longer than my normal speed , as to not overwhelm myself !! i hope you dont mind !!! i'm alright with doing all of them,,, your characters are lovely, and look very fun !!!, , do you want me to message you with the sketches for approval before finalizing ?
art in pfp is by me, character is by @wxnter_rain on tumblr
KAKarma's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKAKarma
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb+.png
No worries take your time! I'm in no rush <3 And I don't mind PMs to finalize, it would be nice if it's no trouble. :)
summon_uxi.png305/350
gem_water.png701/2100
gem_fire.png3030/3200
Collecting the above.
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
elite.png
bump !!! bumping rapidly !!
SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
First time shopping here, oh boy!! Can't wait to start buying art from you both..! Ahem!!! @Sunrays may I please get an order for Abyss, please? You can draw her however you'd like (be as artistic as you'd like!) but I would like you to draw her with her normal outfit (the one you'd see in her ref sheet)! Oh, and any eye color is fine for this drawing, have fun with it! I will be paying 300k credits and 12 medium fairy gems (+4 medium flying gems for a tip) for the drawing, and feel free to take as long as you need for it!! :D
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
elite.png
@SunshineSunny seeing seeing !!!! i would love to ,,, she looks so silly ,, n love drawing sun coded goobies !! i will get to work as soon as possible,,,, do you want to see th sketch before i finish it ?
SunshineSunny's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSunshineSunny
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by sunrays

@SunshineSunny seeing seeing !!!! i would love to ,,, she looks so silly ,, n love drawing sun coded goobies !! i will get to work as soon as possible,,,, do you want to see th sketch before i finish it ?
Ooh, yes, I'd love to see the sketch! I'm so glad that you're willing to draw her!! :D
@sunrays Hello 👋👋 Could I order a icon or something of my demoness Azzy? She is my precious gal Payment: x2 Albino Cleffa, x1 Albino Cleffable, x1 Shiny Cleffable, x1 Albino Sandshrew, x1 Albino Scraggy and 225 GP?
sunrays's Avatarsunrays
elite.png
@Snek_goes_Blep i would love to ,, she's very pretty :] ,,, , though i might take a long while to drawing such, since i've got a decent amount of orders to do already !! i will get to yours though !! do you want the sketch before i finalize?
Sure! No rush here take all the time you need!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page