PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Foxes In A Forest - An original story by AlastorStar

Forum Index > Other > Original Fiction > Completed Original Fic >

AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Chapter 1: One day, There was a red fox. It lived in a forest. It slept by day and played by night. It was known by local humans as "Avenger" and male. The locals hated Avenger. He was seen as an omen of death by the locals of Muddiford. But Avenger was just a fox. Sure he was a bit annoying. But hes just a fox. Avenger hunted alot. And brang back alot of prey for his mother, father and siblings. His Mother was known as Angelica by the Muddiford residents. She was known as an omen of love because she was an albino fox. But the father was Unknown to the locals but they named him anyway. The father's name to the locals was Birch. Avenger's siblings: Yew, Bramble, Star and Hollow. Star was albino. The others were not but carried albinism genes. Let the story begin. Chapter 2: "Wake up Avenger!" Hollow yelped loudly. "Can you wait 5 minutes...." Avenger grumbled sleepily, trying to block out Hollow's screeches to wake him up. "Good evening foxes!" mumbled Birch. "Have a good day's sleep?" yelped Angelica. "Can you just wait 5 minutes.." mumbled Avenger annoyed because he can't sleep because of his family. "Why have you got to be so miserable all the time Avenger!" Cried Bramble. "Do i look like i know?" complained Yew. Avenger finally woke up. "Hunting practice today with the other fox families!" Angelina chattered. "Yes, Mama!" yelped Star after stepping on Bramble's paw. "Okay.." Sighed Avenger depressingly. And the foxes set off.. Chapter 3: When they got to the hunting grounds the other families were already there "Hello, Angelica, Birch, Star, Bramble, Yew, Avenger and Hollow. I am Selenite." Selenite eloquently snarled politely. Selenite was also an albino fox. She turned her head towards her mate, Alder. "Hello! I-" Alder screeched before being stopped by Selenite. "We are dignified foxes Alder!" She raised her voice at Alder. He was now lying down shuddering. "Good evening Selenite!" Chattered Birch seductively. "The amount of times i have to say this.. Shes already got a mate Birch." Said Angelina. "When are we going to hunt?" Bramble grumbled impatiently. as they set off to the hunting grounds. Chapter 4: After what felt like ages of walking they finally got to a small clearing in the evergreen forest. "Here we are at the hunting grounds." Yelped Selenite. Another fox family arrived. "Hello Selenite." Said a mysterious fox mother looking at the father and they had 4 cubs. "Hello. Rose, Olive, Parsley, Oleander, Hawk and Amethyst." Said Selenite. "Bunch of wet tails arent they?" Alder snarled. "Yeah. They are. Especially Hawk." Birch snarled back. "Alder. Stop Being rude to other fox families." Selenite snarled. "Could you all just shut up?" Avenger growled annoyingly. "Oh Hunting practice is delayed by a day. Sorry. Lets go back to the burrow." Angelica said. Chapter 5: Angelica, Birch, Star, Avenger, Yew, Hollow and Bramble trot back to the burrow. They have leftover rabbit for dinner. "Can we play now? Please." Bramble squealed. "No. Leave me alone or else Bramble-" Avenger snarled. "How very rude!" Angelica screamed angrily. Later that night Avenger snuck out.. He scampered into Muddiford. but what he was not expecting to be is captured. He got caught in a cage and got sent to Muddiford Zoo. The End.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page