PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PokeFarm Pokemon IVs [UserScript]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

Haxxolotl's AvatarHaxxolotl
This is very cool, was actively looking for something like this. Tried to join the discord linked in your sig but the invite's expired :(
not sure if it's possible, but I would **love** if this could kick out a notepad entry that just lists all your 6ivs and what box they're hiding in

Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her

~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV BREEDER~

It is 02:24 AM Sun in Calypso's Cave PFP by Ashe Moon
Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso Halcyon

not sure if it's possible, but I would **love** if this could kick out a notepad entry that just lists all your 6ivs and what box they're hiding in
A list of your owned 6IVs (and 5IVs, if you choose) is a planned feature! For the moment, if you go to your notepad and look through the PokemonInventory.json files, that is the "inventory" that the script uses, so all of your Pokemon should be stored in there, if you'd like to browse them :3
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
Hyphix8's AvatarHyphix8
i'm very new to this site, so i'm still learning things as i go. i didn't know that IVs were a thing here, so i'll be trying out this script as well!
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
Hii I just wanted to pop in and say I've been using this script for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! it has helped immensely with my IV hunts and shop sorting! I know absolutely nothing about coding so please forgive me if this is a dumb question haha but I was wondering if this would ever work on other people's fields? I know it can take bit to gather all of the individual pokemons's data but maybe it could be toggleable via a button or to a specific field?
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle

QUOTE originally posted by Mienshao

Hii I just wanted to pop in and say I've been using this script for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! it has helped immensely with my IV hunts and shop sorting! I know absolutely nothing about coding so please forgive me if this is a dumb question haha but I was wondering if this would ever work on other people's fields? I know it can take bit to gather all of the individual pokemons's data but maybe it could be toggleable via a button or to a specific field?
Hey, thanks for the support! I'm glad that I was able to help and to hear that you're still using it actively! Having the script run on other people's fields was a feature I thought to add on the first version, but before I did I asked some players their thoughts and overall we decided against it. However, that was also with the assumption that it would make another full inventory for each user's fields you checked, which would take a bit of time and processing power as you mentioned. Maybe in the future, and with another round of feedback, I could implement a smaller scale version and limit it to a manual button press to check the current field the script user is looking at. So not fully off the table still, but it'd probably be something to come back to after adding other features first :3
Soulcoda's AvatarSoulcoda
Individual field inventory is a great idea!! I’d even like that for my own fields honestly, haha. I too would love to be able to see it for other people’s fields- it would make going thru people’s free fields a lot easier :)
Sylvannis's AvatarSylvannis
This seems like a great idea~ I’ll have to tinker with it once I get on my computer and see if I can get it working (I’m probably the worst at code so I may have questions or need assistance 😅)
Score: 5871
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm

QUOTE originally posted by Sylvannis

This seems like a great idea~ I’ll have to tinker with it once I get on my computer and see if I can get it working (I’m probably the worst at code so I may have questions or need assistance 😅)
Absolutely! This goes for everyone as well; if you need help with something, especially code-related or about PPIVs, I'd be happy to - anywhere you can reach me is fine (Discord included).
Hyphix8's AvatarHyphix8
is it possible that this userscript could work with the Stylus browser extension on Chrome?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page