PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Words of creation – a creative writing clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123

Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I hope you all had some creative moments with words the last month. If anyone wants to share what you did, feel free to do so! To start things off: I wrote a short story and worked on the setup of a roleplay. There's also a fanfic that I still need to complete which shouldn't take more than two chapters, but for some reason, I can't get myself to wrap it up.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Shazi's AvatarShazi
over feb and march i got enraptured in the final fantasy 14 fandom and wrote 75k words for a fanfic... cut like 50k of it and am now back up to 38k so we're doing well i think haha
496 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
My writing teacher always says "writing is deleting" and "less is more". I'm sure she would be proud of you XD Many tend to write more than what is really needed for the story, and I have found myself deleting paragraphs and sometimes entire chapters as they just weren't needed for the story I wanted to tell. I never cut 2/3rd from a story though.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
Username: Raziya What kind of creative writer are you?: Mainly poetry, but fiction/fanfiction as well. How long have you been doing your creative writing?: Pushing 30 years 😅 20+ published online I'm so ooooold What is your preferred genre?: I like writing dumb poetry about my cat, it's been a long time since I've done any fanfiction but I've had a little story rattling around my brain for a bit.
Score: 18,416
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
I've just been doing ARPG writing and roleplaying admittedly. Life has been busy for me so I haven't ben able to properly sit down and plan novel stuff.
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
I’ve been doing a lot of rping on Toyhouse, but here’s a little oneshot I kade (it kinda sucks) https://toyhou.se/~literature/233963.the-breezy-meadow
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
lately i've been working on my manhattan project inspired chatfic (you can check it out in my journal here), except i have too many ideas and a whole google doc that spans eight months further than i've posted so far but i've been busy with school and other stuff so that's about it
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl ---> anonymousbadger avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) May 2024 Team Dragon banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai
Score: 96
cosmaria's Avatarcosmaria
Last month, I wrote a poem about an android girl because of an inside joke. It ended up turning into four poems telling a whole story about her from different perspectives. What is that called? I've been calling it a poem quartet, but that's probably not the right name for it X)
Astra/Cosmaria S/A/D Swablu and Altaria hoarder collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss
Feral Fangs's AvatarFeral Fangs
Finally got my fursona commission finished, what do you guys think of him? Art done by ARTgazer12

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page