PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ray's Art Shop

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

fireluxray's Avatarfireluxray

QUOTE originally posted by Pomni

your art is absolutely stunning! Request: Lineart Description: my Team Skull admin OC, playing/interacting with his Umbreon. my first thought was play wrestling, but feel free to do what feels right!! References: here's his references on my Toyhouse ! if you need more info on anything, lmk :] Request: Lineart Description: my Umbreon OC and Glaceon/Espeon OC on a date- was thinking of the Glaceon/Espeon feeding the Umbreon a pecha berry, holding it with either her magic References: Glaceon/Espeon + Umbreon
Thank you! I'll add you to the waitlist. Since I also got another request, I'll add HowlingCat between your two ones, though it's very likely I'll work on all three at the same time once I have a moment. I keep the additional payment tab up to date, so if it's listed there, it works for me. All of these are fine as payment :) And if you do color any afterwards I'd love to see!

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Request: Lineart Description: A Tyrogue holding the hand of a Florgato. The Tyrogue is crying a bit while the Florgato is just comforting him with a gentle smile References: Tyrogue in either his normal form or casual outfit Florgato If you need a rough idea of their size difference, it’s something like this
I'll add you to the waitlist as well! I'd say I can get all these done by Sunday, but I have the day off tomorrow so I might be productive and do them then.
Finished the first request! I'll continue tomorrow with the others :) Did everyone else know Umbreons are taller than Irish wolfhounds? I sure didn't!

Team Skull OC and Umbreon

Next order up! Tyrogue's face was so hard for me to draw from this angle. I hope it looks fine to you, because it still looks a little off to me :')

Tyrogue and Floragato OCs

Final of the current batch :) These are very cute designs! Had a blast drawing them.

Umbreon and Espeon/Glaceon fusions

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page