PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[CSS] One Button Fields, Egg Labels, Typeless Field Variants

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 16171819

thundr's Avatarthundr

QUOTE originally posted by FlitPix

Forgot to mention but I asked in the Discord yesterday. Deleting or commenting out lines 94-96 will work. Post should probably be updated to reflect this
This worked for me thanks!
Buying jade orbs!
Score: 30616
Winterbraid's AvatarWinterbraid
It has been long overdue but One Button Fields has finally been updated a bit! More details are in the first post, but here's a rundown:
  • The button no longer moves around on its own based on the window size, but there's a section that lets you set the size and position on your own!
  • The 👥/"load online parties" button is moved out of the way a bit to avoid mashing into it and wasting interactions during site lag. This can also be customized using the options section, and it also describes how to disable this button completely between the /**/ comment tags!
  • Toggling the "One Button" on and off when QoL is active actually works as intended now, and the checkmark that does it has been fittingly renamed for more clarity!
Also, you might have wondered why I chose to add the button to load online party interactions in the first place! Well, wonder no more, because the companion script to One Button Fields is finally here: One Button Party! As it says in the post, it basically does the same thing that the QoL plugin already does, but in the One Button Field kind of way! The idea is that I mass-click whoever has Pokerus at the moment, and then seamlessly move on to doing party interactions afterwards! I don't know if that's the most efficient way to do things, but it has worked out for me so far. :)
they/them | usually most active around daily reset one button fields and other CSS (last updated: 11 May 2024) typerace: ghost | score: 14551 | next: dragon avatar by me | discord icon by Cubbychoo
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi Winterbraid! Wooah updates to your CSS! That's really exciting! Thank you that you keep working on it! :)) I "installed" the updated code on my phone through QoL setting and run into an issue. With the updated code there is no longer a button as in the white background is missing completely. I can only see the berries which are also cut off at the middle (as I can only see the top half sticking out from the bottom of my screen). I can click the berries, but clicking besides the berries does not count as a click, so the button doesn't seem to be invisible? This also didn't change at all when I tried playing with the sizes&position. I use Google Chrome on my phone if that helps. I can also make a screenshot? --- The One Button Party code though works perfectly on mobile! It's really cool and helpful! But do I understand it correctly that I can click the One Button Party only with one finger and not with multiple like with the One Button Field?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)
@Sari Turns out there was a mobile only part in the code that I was sure I had removed but I somehow didn't, hopefully it should work now!
Sari's AvatarSari

QUOTE originally posted by Winterbraid

@Sari Turns out there was a mobile only part in the code that I was sure I had removed but I somehow didn't, hopefully it should work now!
Now it works without problems! Thank you!! :)
sillykavat's Avatarsillykavat
The egg labels CSS leads to the one button party code atm I think
Oops, thanks for catching that!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Super cool new script + I love the refactoring you did on the one button fields! Your code looks so neat and I envy that @_@ In regards to v2 of the one button fields, what are the lines of code to remove to prevent the open ten link from displaying? edit: bro i cannot read tonight. never mind i found how you set it up xD

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
I love your one button field/party scripts! I am having one issue with the one button party. it skips over the neutral pokemon with the oran berries and then gets stuck on the hourglass icon until i manually click the oran berries. Is there a way i can fix this? I'm using the stylus script extension like you recommend but i use the opera gx browser. could my browser be the issue? thanks ^^;
WytchyLynx's AvatarWytchyLynx

QUOTE originally posted by AceTrainerKatie

I love your one button field/party scripts! I am having one issue with the one button party. it skips over the neutral pokemon with the oran berries and then gets stuck on the hourglass icon until i manually click the oran berries. Is there a way i can fix this? I'm using the stylus script extension like you recommend but i use the opera gx browser. could my browser be the issue? thanks ^^;
This is happening for me too. I'm a mobile player using chrome. Any time there is an oran berry while doing party clicks it skips that one and I have to go back for it or click the default button to get it
Lynx • They/She • 35 • IV Breeder ShopDiscordJournal

Pages: 123··· 16171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page