PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Go

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 1234

Have you guys seen the new avatar update?

In my opinion…

The new designs look laughably bad. I hate that they all got these stupid baby faces now and none of the skin colors match my own. Even the way my avatar moves looks strange with its oddly shaped body Kinda nice to have more variety with hair and weight options. I also like that certain clothes that were gender-locked before are now available for both genders. Don’t know if they’ll keep this in the game forever but I like it. Just wish the new avatars didn’t look so weird. I hope Niantic fixes it, lol
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
HollowPages's AvatarHollowPages
Hello! My friend code is 3812 7973 6270. The more friends the merrier, I'm on a mission to catch all the Vivillon. :D

QUOTE originally posted by Houndoom Heart

Have you guys seen the new avatar update?

In my opinion…

The new designs look laughably bad. I hate that they all got these stupid baby faces now and none of the skin colors match my own. Even the way my avatar moves looks strange with its oddly shaped body Kinda nice to have more variety with hair and weight options. I also like that certain clothes that were gender-locked before are now available for both genders. Don’t know if they’ll keep this in the game forever but I like it. Just wish the new avatars didn’t look so weird. I hope Niantic fixes it, lol
Yeah...

I agree

I saw a lot of videos on YouTube with people calling the designs ugly and the like, and I can kind of see why. I DO feel that the extended options are a benefit, since it's nice to be able to customize my character to better match my, er, physique. That said, I hope they tweak some of the designs, and I hope they add more hairstyles and the like that aren't locked behind a paywall. I get that it's the nature of mobile games like it, but they can certainly allow for more free options all around...

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page