PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

.•♫•♬• ✧✧𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐩𝐬✧✧ •♬•♫•.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 75767778

QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by Lorne

33 White belts, 9 Adamant orbs, 1 Tidal bell, 17 Victory medals and 3 spectral leiomanos (63 summons total) for 63 rusted swords?
Lorne I am so sorry, I'm just now seeing this. Were you still interested in this trade? All other trades have been sent!
11/500
3/500
8/500
Calibris's AvatarCalibris
Hey Quirky, it's me again! I've got 25 White Belts and 13 Victory Medals for 635 zc if you're interested!
TR score: 1684

QUOTE originally posted by Calibris

Hey Quirky, it's me again! I've got 25 White Belts and 13 Victory Medals for 635 zc if you're interested!
I am interested, but am currently out of zc and don't get paid again for 2 weeks. If you'd like I can PM you when I have funds? :)
Calibris's AvatarCalibris

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by Calibris

I am interested, but am currently out of zc and don't get paid again for 2 weeks. If you'd like I can PM you when I have funds? :)
Sure, that's fine by me!
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi :) Would you accept 26 white belts and 30 victory medals for your 56 gs balls?
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 180kcr each It's fine to just send a trade :)

QUOTE originally posted by Sari

Hi :) Would you accept 26 white belts and 30 victory medals for your 56 gs balls?
My apologies, I forgot to tag them as NFT. I will be hunting Celebi in the future for my melan mega living dex. I'm sorry!
Bossa's AvatarBossa
I have a tidal bell, adamant orb, two victory medals, two spectral leiomanos, three white belts, and a GS ball - that should be worth a total of 205zc, correct? Can I swap all of those for ten of your magma stones? <3
NyxJi's AvatarNyxJi
Could I swap 14 Victory medals for 1 jade orb and 11 wishing stars?
oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
i have: 3 cloned sashes 2 tidal bells 14 GS balls 1 adamant orb 12 victory medals 1 spectral leiomano and 5 white belts. i would like to trade these in for as many gray stones as possible. i would also like to pay in ZC to make up for the difference for all of them, but i understand if you would rather not. the difference is 795 ZC to about 860 ZC, a 65 ZC difference, which is about 3 gray stones.
jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
@NyxJi @oatmealizard, thanks for stopping by! :D

Pages: 123··· 75767778

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page