PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race Contests - Please Read - 14 Jul 2021

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Contest Application >

Cele's AvatarCele
Please keep these things in mind when you're thinking about hosting a Type Race Raffle:
  • Submitting your application as early in the month as possible will give me time to process and approve it before the actual start of the Type Race itself -- you can even submit your application on the first of the month if you'd like. Likewise, submitting it after the start of the Type Race may lead to delays in its approval.
  • All raffles require a set of prizes contributed by the host. After all, if nobody donates, what will you raffle off then? ^^
  • Donations may not be accepted until after the applciation is approved. This is because it is not guaranteed that approval will even be given.
Additionally, do not place [PENDING] in the title of your applciation. This is a note that I place in it as a note to myself -- it means there's a small issue with the application that I'm working out with the host so that they may fix it and have the application reevaluated. Thank you!
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page