PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 320321322323324325

Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
Whens my turn, i just want it to be over, iv on off hatched eggs for years now iv tried maxing out near all bonuses on sei days and stil no luck yet been genuinly probably like 5 years or more, I just want to be allowed to use my summons and to do more dex hatching. Also ontop of that i come baack this time to find out that long chain bonus is now locked behind dex completion ranks.
Pls Sally what did i ever do to you? Pls let me hatch a Melan...PLS!!!
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
i feel like it is too early into my chain to complain about a melan... however i will anyway because breeding exclusives is an absolute PAIN. i've only hatched one shiny the whole chain with full boosts, and i'm at 300+ hatched!!!!! maybe going for 3 melan exclusives was a Bad Idea but i will do it anyway because i love kawotor. daycare update please drop soon so i can at least have a decent supply of eggs
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
Just my luck, got a melan faster than my furfrou hunt (6000 before any melan) but I lost the gender coin flip and got a male instead of a female so guess I'm just gonna have to keep going. hopefully I win the next coin flip because I got so excited then immediately crushed by the gender.
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:3324
Currently hunting:Sizzlipede for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All profile art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission TR sprite is the pokefarm sprites for Sizzlipede, animated by me
miha's Avatarmiha
I hate this hunt. I just had pokerus, hatched more than 150 eggs and got not only not a melan but not even a shiny or an albino. OVer 200 eggs and so little luck -.- edit: wow and now I started dreaming about hatching a melan and got so existed that I woke up. And the meanest part: I knew at which position the egg was with the melan. And in real life I hatched it and it turned out to be a shiny.
Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
I started this Ralts hunt with high hopes. With my ultimate goal of completing the whole family of melan. Now I'm on my third crystal and still no sign of albino. Not even a melan, ALBINO. Can you imagine that? 500eggs with full buff and 0 albino😭😭. I really want to break the chain but if I do that the crystal would really goes to waste. I want at least 1 melan so I have something to show for my crystal😤
PLS SALLY LET ME HATCH A MELAN I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!
I've hatched a total of maybe 2k eggs with Delta points and no Delta Melan Yet I just want 1 qvq I've gotten... 3(?) Trolls since I started Here's to me hoping today I get my mela
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
idk how long melan hunt typically take but my tr team last month was dragon, I had hypermode and an ubercharm on, used max charge for the albino radar and a shiny charm everyday, and used 2 dragon z crystals and a ground, all with a chain over 2,500 and STILL no melan gible ;-; please why does my child hate me (and the fact that i wanna get FOUR of them)
Team Devastating Drake April 2024! Avatar by @jsketch12 on twitter!
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Sally stop, give me at least something!!! Melan for example ahhh

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

17/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309

Pages: 123··· 320321322323324325

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page