1. Best offer cannot go over what is asked of that type of pokemon, whoever offers the requested amount first is guaranteed in, even if that spot was previously a best offer spot.
2. With the exception of if the spot is completely unoccupied, all spots are locked in once my first pokemon of that type is hatched, regardless of if your offer is better than the current best.
3. I will not be trading my shinies, albinos, or maleanistics for others, as I want to hunt them all myself, but if I get more than what I wanted of any kind, I'll sell them for the same prices as the hunts.
Shiny: 500 credits, 100 GP, 100 ZC, 1 Form Change Item (of any kind), 1 Summon (of any kind), 1 Relic (of any kind), 5 Boxes (of any kind), or best offer.
Albino: 5,000 credits 200 GP, 200 ZC, 2 Form Change Items (of any kind), 2 Summons (of any kind), 3 Relics (of any kind), 10 Boxes (of any kind), or best offer.
Melanistic: 50,000 credits, 300 GP, 300 ZC, 3 Form Change Items (of any kind), 3 summons (of any kind), 5 Relics (of any kind), 15 Boxes (of any kind), or best offer.
1. Dadesfriend- 5 boxes- Paid early in full.
2. Madara- 5 boxes- Paid and Collected
1. Gingercream- 2 Form Change Items
2. Revan 200 GP
1. Moriiarty- 300 GP
2. Lunersun- 15 Boxes