PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Activating Z-Crystal any time

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

ArtMatters's AvatarArtMatters
Suggestion Title:Activating Z-Crystal any time Suggestion Summary: Currently there appears to be no way to activate a Z-Crystal after you have powered the albino radar. MY suggestion is to allow it to be activated even once we've charged the radar. Positive points: Allows players to activate the albino radar later in the day if they forgot to earlier. Negative points: Someone could activate it at the end of the day and waste it. Reason For Consideration: Currently you cannot activate it after you charge your radar, and if surprise boosts activate there is a lot of lost potential.
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Support. I see no reason why you can re-charge and not use an item, so I've been forgetting to use my Fire Z crystal for a while now and have no way of activating it on a good bonus day.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 220
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yeah, I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be possible. There's no unfair advantage to it, since you're still a. losing your initial points that you charged it with, b. losing time the later you charge it, and c. losing the crystal. So, support.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
support for reasons already stated
icon by Tyler
Cele's AvatarCele
Support. I'd honestly give Z-Crystals their own tab on the Albino Hunting page (/albinohunt).
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
Support, for the reasons Gladion stated
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
I'd support, but I'm more interested into seeing the Z-Crystal being possible to activate anytime and then works for 24h from there instead~ X3
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
spadeseers's Avatarspadeseers
support here for reasons already listed. the only negative point i see is someone forgetting what time it is.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to the way it's tied in to the Albino Radar system, it's not as easy as you might think. I'll see if I can add "use an item when you didn't use one in the first place", but I can tell you that changing the item will not be an option.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page