PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arsenal's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 28st, 2019

The last few days I have been too busy to really do a lot of PFQ, honestly. I hatched on average 100 eggs a day over the last week. I'm still on Cottonee, nearing the 3k chain. I have had an albino drought for a few hundred eggs and I wonder where I should cut off my chain. At least with my birthday, as I am planning on continuing with Xerneas then. I started up a raffle for my birthday and I can already see a lot of people being subscribed despite it still being in the application mode. Which means to me that people like the prize pool I put together. I am looking forward to my birthday. My box hoard is growing and I also decided to sell all of my flawless gems on my birthday so that I can give myself some nice currency as a reward. Hopefully close to a million :) Now, time to chase rus and try and max out my shelter pass on this Shazi day.
Bulbapedia sprite. Coded by Arsenal. For personal use.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 5th, 2019

The last week I haven't really had the time to play much PFQ. I am stil on my cottonee chain and in 7 days I got to almost 3.6k in my chain. I have had one albino in the last 600 eggs and honestly I am getting tired of hatching this way. I do charge my radar every day with 100k IP. I have an ubercharm and I do hatch frequently, and seeing everyone hatch melans while I can't even hatch an albino is somewhat discouraging. I do not know yet what I will hunt for the Type Race, but I still have a week to go. Let's see if I can get a melan cottonee or not at all. Honestly, I fear that this may just be a failed chain.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 8th, 2019

So, I reached a 4k chain today. I have been on this hunt for almost a month and tomorrow will be my last day before I start on Totodile. I still do not have a melan, and somewhere I am hoping Sally will play nice tomorrow. But we will see where we end. I like to think that bad melan luck is an omen for good luck when I resume Xerneas, but probably not cx I did hatch a shiny delta today so yeah... It's something. Now I hope that tomorrow will be a Niet day and I can hatch a lot of eggs.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 9th, 2019

I had hoped for a good end of my hunt, but it turns out that Sally isn't willing to give me that black cotton ball. I hatched 150 eggs today and I got 2 albinos and 1 shiny. With a Sei day and a Z-Crystal. Time to move on from this dreaded chain once this last party hatches and onwards towards Totodile I go. Perhaps the crocodiles like me more as the cotton balls. If anything this only shows that RNG will always be RNG. People get melans at 60 eggs, people get melans at 10k eggs. Such is life. I will edit in my final stats once my party hatches but I don't think it will change much. 148s/34A/0M/4185H
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 12th, 2019

Okay, so a lot of things have happened in my PFQ life over the past few days while I couldn't really access my laptop to write in my journal. I was intending on breaking my cottonee chain last thursday, but Jade convinced me not to. Or well, with 'convincing' she basically threw a PR stick at me so I could save my Cottonee chain of 4.2k (I told her I hadn't intended on saving cottonee because I didn't want to spend 300 zc on the pr stick for the evil cotton ball cx) Then on friday I was casually playing pokefarm. I was sitting at the dinner table with my boyfriend, and right after dinner Sally suddenly decided to surprise me: The chain is 4/143. On the first day of my hunt Sally granted me a rare gendered melan. I was speechless and cheered quietly because well, my bf doesn't understand the fun of this game cx Nevertheless, it was really nice to finally get a melan after having hatched thousands of eggs without (a few casual hunts after Chespin, 2k flabebes and then 4k cottonee). Too bad this luck wasn't saved for my Xerneas chain, oh well cx I am almost at my box goal for my birthday, so I am surely going to make it. Now I am going to hatch a lot of crocodiles for TR. Perhaps I can get a second melan but I'm unsure about it. I always feel like early melans hurt the rest of your RNG for quite some time cx
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 22nd, 2019

Breaking my Totodile chain at 1,015 eggs hatched. I hatched 35 shinies, 8 albinos and 1 melan. Not too bad! I will focus back on Xerneas for my birthday boost and I hope that things will go perfect! I have 22 box boxes to open tomorrow and also 10 seals for 10 spare boxes. I will post in my Journal what I will get! Exciting!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 23nd, 2019

Summary: Summons: Megastones: Relics: x 39, x7, x2 Gold: 3,361

Box Box 1-5

Boxes

Box Box 6-10

Boxes

Box Box 11-15

Boxes

Box Box 16-22

Boxes
]
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 23rd, 2019

10 Lucky Seals gave me: Origin Sash! Lunar Wing! Rock Statue! Diamond Tiara! Ice Statue! Rock Statue! Soul Heart! Steel Statue! Kagami! Wishing Stone!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

June 22nd, 2019

It has been a while since I sat down to write in my Journal. I am glad PFQ is back after the downtime, but it leaves me with a little issue: the TR week was a week where I was supposed to rack my IP stack back up. And now that I was unable to do that, I only have a measely 40k ip right now. Clicking a lot for me has been hard due to me not wanting to strain my hand. So that will be quiet-hour rus hunting for the IP bonus. During last Sei day, I activated my Z-Crystal and hatched 7 albinos in 200 eggs! Which was amazing, but at the same time I also only hatched 2 shinies, with all boosts active. RNG is a pain at times, but oh well. Also, someone **cough** Jade **cough** gifted me some 'luck' when I asked the silly bird to share her luck with me since she has hatched like 5??? melans on a day? Well, here is that luck: Now I need to hatch a melan in this cottonee chain, once I got to get some IP. Current chain: 4,645. Let the odds be in my favor.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

December 12th, 2019

Wow, it has been a long time since I actually visited pokefarm. I returned today for a little bit since that I was bored and decided to check out this site again. Was just casually clicking around for a scaracross egg and I ended up getting rus! I am certain that most people were confused when they saw me having rus, especially since i had closed fields and nothing in my party, oops. Either way, I might stick around for a bit. I don't know, I guess we will see.

Pages: 1234567··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page