PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arsenal's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Relic#
Relic Copper
Copper1
Silver2
Gold5
Vase10
Band20
Statue50
Crown100
Below is a progress bar for each relic at copper value. It is calculating by counting your inventory and reverting everything back to their copper amount. Feel free to use this code. If you want to save up for multiple relics of the same type, just multiply the part of the progress after the / with the amount of items.

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/1"] [item=relic copper] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/2"] [item=relic silver] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/5"] [item=relic gold] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/10"] [item=relic vase] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/20"] [item=relic band] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/50"] [item=relic statue] [/progress]

BBCode

[progress="[math]([inventory=relic copper] * 1)+ ([inventory=relic silver] * 2)+ ([inventory=relic gold] * 5)+ ([inventory=relic vase] * 10)+ ([inventory=relic band] * 20)+ ([inventory=relic statue] * 50)+ ([inventory=relic crown] * 100) [/math]/100"] [item=relic crown] [/progress]
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I have the insane idea to collect 22 boxboxes for my birthday, which is 52 days from now. At the time of writing I need 20 more, which boils down to 1 boxbox per 2.5 day... This will be interesting.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Box #x
Box #x
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 9th, 2019

Today I finally got my third wishalloy badge! I managed it to up my fairy badge all the way to there so oncr I get back to my Xerneas hunt my eggs will hatch a lot faster! (250 exp instead of like 185) This is good! Also this friday I'm starting a TR cottonee hunt. It's been so long since I actually hunted something for TR! But until then: colorful flowers.
Bulbapedia sprite. Coded by Arsenal. For personal use.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 11th, 2019

I finished my flabebe hunt today with 2,114 eggs hatched. I hatched 6 albinos today with a crystal, totalling my hatched albinos to 12. I hatched a total of 88 shinies. Tomorrow i will start on cottonee, and hopefully beat Jade in our melan race eheheh.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 12th, 2019

I can't help but keep glancing at my box counters My birthday is in 41 days and I now collected 6.3 boxboxes so far out of 22. I still need 329 boxes which boils down to 8 boxes per day in order to make it... Perhaps I will have to buy things in the end, but we will see! I'm excited for my birthday though ^^
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 14th, 2019

Despite the fact that the Type Race just started and I'm full into cottonee, I am already planning on what to hunt next in order to upgrade my badges. Below a list with what I plan on hunting in order to increase my badges.

Warning! Contains melan sprites!

/
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 14th, 2019

At the end of the first day of this Type Race my score is 1,260 points, which boils down to 315 eggs being hatched. This may be one of my personal high scores so far in regards to hatching eggs on a non-Niet day. Granted the v-wave helped me out, but still. I hatched a hand full of shinies and albinos, so the specials weren't that good today. But my chain is now at 535 eggs. Jade, I am going to win this race. If RNG plays nice
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 21st, 2019

Despite the 14% Sei bonus and the Z-Crystal I used today, I only got a handful of specials so far. I hatched close to 300 eggs today, pushing my chain over 1.8k. I ended up hatching 528 eggs today, pushing my chain over 2k. Jade quit her hunt because she grew tired of the cotton balls, and I am tempted to do the same. But, at the same time I also want a melan cottonee. Perhaps I will push for a few more days and see what the RNG will bring me. On another note, my box collection is growing. While the scours do not yield me many boxes, I did make some good profit on my gems of this hunt so I used part of that to fund the buying of box boxes. I am determined to reach the 22 boxboxes on my birthday. At the time of writing this I'm pushing the 12 boxboxes. I wonder if I should start a different hunt soon. I'm thinking about chaining up for my water badge, since that I will be on Team Water next month. I'm contemplating to use my birthday week in May to hatch Xerneas again. But then I first need to reach my goal of collected summons, which is also quite a bit away... Hmm, we will see what the future holds.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 21st, 2019

So, I think I may have been the first to finish the Easter Event. And I have to say that I love my sprite! It was worth the effort and it was really easy and fun! Below is my baby in a hidebox to prevent spoilers

Easter CS

Pages: 123456··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page