PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arsenal's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 111213

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 1st, 2020

I broke my 4k today with my applin chain. Frankly I am not tired of them yet, probably because I know that I will quit this hunt after MCW. I decided to lead the team poison thread this month, and I am actually excited for it? It is probably an odd thing to be excited about but it gives me a reason to hunt foongus cx Also, the best thing that happened to me was that Winter Solstice gifted me with some equipment for my hunt down the line, and it was so sweet and appreciated! They are so awesome, and it definitely helps with saving up for my Kartana hunt.
Bulbapedia sprite. Coded by Arsenal. For personal use.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 5th, 2020

I moved on from Applin after hatching over 5000 eggs. These are my final stats: 114s/91a/1m/5075h Today I will be hatching Chewtle, and the rest of the week (wed-fri) I will probably do some other small hunts. On saturday I will definitely start with my Type race hunt, but I really have to stock up on some IP first. So hopefully that goes alright cx
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 9th, 2020

So instead of stocking up on IP, I already started on my mareanie hunt last thursday since Fatal convinced me to do so. The last few days I have been casually hatching, and this morning he suddenly appeared! Already! Within 500 eggs! I have to say I am not really fond of mareanie as a pokemon so the chance is big I will end up selling this melan. I need the funds for my kartana hunt anyways. But first, let's see what the rest of Type Race brings.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 14th, 2020

I have been contemplating lately to change my username back to NotMatt. I am not really convinced yet if I should... Hm..
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

May 18th, 2020

Finished my mareanie hunt with 29s/38a/1m/1950h That are some pretty nice stats!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
20S/14A/800H DP Hunting lileep
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
25s/28A/1295H sobble
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

June 9th, 2020

Let's track my eevees
ShinyAlbino
Eevee -
Jolteon -
Flareon -
Vaporeon -
Espeon
Umbreon
Leafeon -
Glaceon -
Sylveon -
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I ordered 200 kartana eggs yesterday! I'm excited to get started! Hope to get some good bonus days during MCW & that my eggs will arrive then.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
73 out of 200 eggs have arrived so far, and I really hope to reach 100 near the end of the day. Then if there is Sei day tomorrow I can start my Kartana hunt! I hope that there will be a Niet day too, but we'll see. This weekend will be Kartana MCW anyways for me.

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page