PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Arsenal's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678··· 111213

Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 2nd, 2020

I have been trying to return from hiatus for many times, but each time I get immediately demotivated by being behind on Arceus. Finally I returned in a week where there is a tourney for a new egg, so perhaps I will stick around a bit longer this time. I don't really have a goal at the moment. I feel as if I should just do tourneys and gather interaction points over the next few weeks. I should definitely update my dex posts, as I am far behind. Maybe I will get back to the cottonee hunt... Perhaps flabebe. Who knows. We will see. Let's hope my motivation stays around this time.
Bulbapedia sprite. Coded by Arsenal. For personal use.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 4th, 2020

I have set myself a goal now that I have returned, just to keep myself motivated and going while I am working my way back to Arceus. I decided to fill the complete Galar shinydex (and maybe also albino dex) myself, by having these short hunts. Hopefully this will keep me going. Below I will keep track of what still needs to be done and has to be done.
LineTypeNeeded S/AHunt Stats
Grookey 3 -
Scorbunny 3 -
Sobble 3 -
Skwovet 2 -
Rookidee 3 -
Blipbug 3 -
Nickit 2 -
Gossifleur 2 5s/2a/139h
Wooloo 2 3s/0a/140h
Chewtle 2 3s/2a/150h
Yamper 2 -
Rolycoly 3 -
Applin 3 114s/91a/1m/5075h
Silicobra 2 -
Cramorant 3 -
Arrokuda 2 4s/3a/158h
Toxel 3 8s/1a/280h
Sizzlipede 2 -
Clobbopus 2 -
Sinistea 2 -
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 12th, 2020

Yesterday I finally regained my Arceus rank after a few weeks due to the last tourney pokemon finally being available to me. I told myself that I would do short hunts for the galar pokemon, but I fell in love with Applin and lowkey want a melan now. Watch this hunt be cursed and have me go 7000 eggs to get a black apple.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 18th, 2020

So I have hatched quite a few eggs the last two days due to the double Niet day. My Applin chain is at 1500 now, and I thought, well, let's delta my party of egg 1495 - 1500! Maybe I get a special! And then this happened with 1498 and 1499: Not only is it a troll party, but the delta types are the same! It is a pretty sad coincidence, I had to admit it! The delta isn't even v-wave boosted since today is a Ghost v-wave. Not sure yet what to think of this pair of troublemakers... Definitely glad I hatched some specials in this batch though!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 23rd, 2020

I have had this silly idea that I want to melan hunt kartana at some point. Which will be a very big operation especially since I will need a lot of funds. In order to try and get myself started I am trying to sell off one of the shiny kartanas I have. Hopefully that will give me some of the credits I will need. This will probably be a long term goal but I believe I can do it. Just have to see how quickly I can get money. And about the applins: I am almost at a 2,250 chain and no melan in sight so far. Such a shame. But there are a few good days coming up in regards to the v-wave so I hope that will bring some good luck.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 26th, 2020

I hatched 570 eggs today with full boosts, and still no melan Applin. This is getting annoying, ugh.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 27th, 2020

I hatched 140 eggs today and not a single shiny. Help. This wasn't how I had imagined things to go. I wonder if I should Z crystal tomorrow, because it will be Sei day... But at the same time, it is shiny rates I have issues with not albinos. Hmm. I may or may not stick this chain at 4k and just focus on regaining arceus rank + doing some other small hunts.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 28th, 2020

I caved today. I had promised myself that I wouldn't spend egg passes on this new wave of galar pokemon, but after having a shiny draught of 240 eggs I decided I may as well regain Arceus. I know that it is RNG but hatching 1 shiny and 1 albino on a Sei day just isn't worth it all. It drains my motivation. I mean, look at these two: 79/3249 and 80/3490. It's a gap of 241 eggs. I hope this is a gap I won't see anytime soon. I have the final few eggs of this batch in my party and in an hour I will have arceus again. I guess I will then continue to hatch some more applin eggs. I keep on trying, but well, seeing all these people with short chains for the new Galar mons melans makes me feel disencouraged. Of course, I am happy that people don't have to suffer my fate, but Sally come on cx I'm at 3.5k Update: I ended up hatching 200 eggs with 1 shiny and 2 albinos. Sei day is a lie.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 29th, 2020

I am not sure what to do. On one hand I want to desperately save up funds for my upcoming Kartana hunt. On the other hand, I want to use my birthday bonus next month in MCW to hatch 75 or so Xerneas. But that means I will have to buy 20 more antlers and a PR stick. I dont think anyone reads this, but if you do please vote on my poll.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal

April 29th, 2020

I finally got one! Today during my rus I finally hatched a melan! Ahh it has been so long since I hatched a melan! Between this one and my last melan (a melan totodile) there was at least a 2.1k melan-less flabebe chain, a 5.9k melan-less cottonee chain and a few months hiatus. I will continue this hunt until sunday and then see what happens! Also I have been cleaning up my inventory, selling all my extra flawless gems, evolution items and treasure it ended up giving me an extra 2.1M credits! That's very nice!

Pages: 12345678··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page