PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Acottontail's probally a journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 141516

POLL: What pokemon should I add to my battling team?

•   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •  33%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •   0%

Total votes: 3

This poll is now closed.

POLL: What Pokemon should I add to my battling team, ver.2

•  13%
  •  13%
  •   0%
  •  38%
  •   0%
  •  13%
  •  13%
  •  13%
  •   0%
  •  13%
  •   0%
  •  25%
  •  13%
  •   0%
  •  13%
  •  13%
  •  13%
  •   0%
  •   0%
  •  38%

Total votes: 8

This poll is now closed.

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
Hello there pokefarm. This is my own journal. Anyway here is the ~Index~ My to-do list Don't forget or procrastinate on it me.

Full index

Page 1 Index First hunt listings Astral Disruption Old roleplay 1st hunt stats Opened 676 boxes Shop I never made Type race scores Contest part 1 Some pokemon art Page 2 spirits unchained Elsite story I never finished Made up tiers List of Battlemons Shelter finds Random shiny Togedemaru Chrimas Shirdo random pkmn codes Contestmons Scramble ideas Page 3 Custom mons skin Eternal flame Amorvoir Found shiny Riolu 1st gym battle (Well second but I never recorded the first) 42 boxes Kings gym retelling Amethyst gym retelling Chilly gym retelling Ever-changing gym retelling Page 4 wip dream gym Firestorm gym retelling moonlight gym retelling Badge case Gym where stars collide retelling Sylph gym retelling contest part 2 Random Albino solosis gym of balance retelling Cub oneshot Page 5 10 box opening Shiny Scramble part 0 Shiny Scramble part 1-4 Kirby true arena Shiny Scramble part 5 Venting Gym of Murkiness retelling Shelter adopts Shiny Ralts Page 6 Retelling of Deedee92 and Pestilance Gym I completely forgot to make a retelling of this gym sidereal revolution Shiny Scramble parts 6-9 Life Wish Incomplete list of specials Hatched Shiny Eevee Retelling of Totem gym was on leader board Retelling of Razor Cove Page 7 Retelling of Rowlet's Playhouse Quick pkmn list click list ramblings Delta grass torchic Retelling of Arya's gym for beginners Retelling of Luminous gym gem counters Summons needed list shelter finds Retelling of Caramel's first gym Page 8 A bunch of spars Caramel's second gym retelling Retelling of fire storm master challenge spar guide draft Retelling of the Eon Gym Lovesick duet Click list rant retelling of shadow storm gym A ton of box openings Page 9 Battlemons types Training up mons Retelling Of PK's 'Actual Literal Dump' Gym a bunch of fusion sprites Spring Shellibration Retelling of True Combat,Darkness,and Fairy Light gym retelling of Caramel123's Mudkip Gym Retelling of 16 Karat gym Battlemon base stat totals Training up pokemon Page 10 Retelling of master gym forum Shelter finds Gummi data Retelling of Turris Magna Glowstick art Retelling of firestorm gym ad block being down comic rant retelling of Vulpix's Wonder Gym Minecraft + Comic crash retelling of Team Endurance Page 11 old old Retelling of Morder's gym of madness Soul Silver Randomizer Tournament place Prize get! Free Hypermode Spinarak hunt PC box Insergence gym battle My Z-move for gyms that ban trained mons Page 12 Battlemons field placement Spinarak hunt fail reopened my shop retelling of Spectral City Gym Trying to list all of my characters Revamping sprite shop Sprites I plan on adding Reboot thoughts Spinarak hunt Heatmor Hunt Rant Retelling of the he Spinjitzu Masters Gym To do list Contest entries part 3 I'm grateful for Amorvoir Halloween Cherrim dex entry Back to Play - a Creepy pasta Retelling of Gym of Dreams retelling of Antlerclaw Gym Page 14 wip list of my favorite pokemon Retelling of Nakoma's Arena Gym Axew hunt specials Pawniward hunt/Christmas Sprite school setup Shiny Scramble Chapter 10 Hellfire gym retelling Sprite school layout wip Retelling of mega gym Beta Wooper Revamp + animated sprite Page 15 Testing my sprite school template Keeping track of my Eevees Tyrantrum Throwdown retelling
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Well the type race got me into shiny hunting. I'm going to list all of the shinies I hatched here.

Noibat

Rest of Noibat

owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner: owner:
List of possible future hunts (In no real order) 1.Spinarak (Completed) 2.Chikorita 3.Shooting Star Cleffa (Got Metatron, I'm happy with him) 4.Snow Combee 5.Hallowe'en Witch 6.Heatmor 7.Drilbur 8.Axew 9.Shelmet
Well the Astral Disruption event started and I love it! It's like a Pokefarm Q visual novel. I'll post the rest of this in spoiler tags so you don't get spoiled for just browsing through here.

Astral Disruption spoilers

Spoilers about all parts of the event I've seen

I wonder why Lunpine is acting weird, I hope they are okay, and lead us to a new pokemon in the end! Sei's plan is hilarious. I give it a 10/10. I laughed so hard when she was telling her plan. I also like how pokefarm is shown, as a butch of buildings. I'm excited to get to the next part, I just need to find them in my scours. Planted 15 Pecha berries and kept them wet the entire time. Got 15 Perfect Pecha berries back. Well this was nice. Just beat Solynx with my prized Noivern, Kaybre! You can see the battle here. Now time to get on to the next part of this quest! Awe... Lunupine and Solyx are going to make such a cute couple. Great the next goal is to evolve pokemon. Sigh... Great now I have to leave a pokemon out in my party to... Wait a minute this isn't the tournament and I can evolve any pokemon I want. Woo who! Time to make my RTE list a tiny bit shorter! Wow my RTE list is so long it it goes up by 3% at a time. I evolved some Popplio and it reminded me of my Popplio pairAh, memories of the hatch gentle natured pokemon tournament. So Ravyne crashed in a beautiful way. I think if PFQ had a visual novel Ravyne would be my favorite character, although it will be a tough competition with Sei, and Niet is also pretty cool. I like how Ravyne talks and how hyperactive they are. Well time to feed Ravyne a gem. I like how I have to feed them a gem on their own day. Well I sold the rest of my perfect Pecha berries on the market. I have 3 million credits now, woo who! I hatched a Kinaster! She is such a cute little pup/kit. I wish her luck where ever she goes with her family! Well I let her go. I will always remember our time together! I'm just glad that I can rewatch the cutsences, Sei's masterful plan and Ravyne's cool pattern of speech. I opened the preimum box and I got a White Stone, Inari's Lamp, Ruby Orb, and a Kagami
I made a new roleplay! Here it is. I'm excited to play as some of my pokemon as the characters. Here are the pokemon that I'm using. Well I hope someone joins it.
My first hunt comes to an end with 20 shinies, 4 Albinos and 832 Noibat hatched in total. Well that was cool but now it's time to hatch eggs for the tournament, and start summoning legends!
It is time to open my box stash that I have been saving for a while. Consisting of a whooping 676 boxes gotten from scours. My plan is to use summons as soon as I get them to unlock other summons and in the end get a many summons from these boxes as possible. I'll update this post as I open more boxes until I am out of boxes.

What was in them

Relic Copper ThunderStone 102 Gold Poké Tiny Mushroom 41 Gold Poké Shuca Berry Dragon Scale 28 Gold Poké 74 Gold Poké X-Ray Specs 40 Gold Poké Kū Idol Summon Item! 44 Gold Poké King's Shield Orange Gummi Tiny Mushroom 46 Gold Poké DeepSeaTooth Snow Jewel Silver Leaf Nothing! Everstone Pearl 61 Gold Poké Rare Bone Tanga Berry Mimic Orb 51 Gold Poké 100 Gold Poké 50 Gold Poké Stardust Wash Sparkplug Relic Copper Oval Stone Sapphire Orb Summon Item! Relic Copper Clear Gummi Frost Sparkplug Big Pearl Mow Sparkplug DeepSeaTooth Salac Berry Nugget 42 Gold Poké Silver Leaf Relic Copper Silver Gummi Metal Coat Razor Claw Steel Statue Summon Item! Relic Copper Stardust Big Mushroom Big Mushroom 37 Gold Poké Kusanagi Summon Item! Relic Silver Big Pearl Magmariser Fire Stone Pearl Relic Copper Rare Bone Kanaloa Idol Summon Item! 39 Gold Poké Lustrous Orb Summon Item! Noivernite Q Mega Stone! Relic Copper Protector Relic Copper Royal Gummi Relic Copper Royal Gummi Whipped Dream 60 Gold Poké Everstone Blue Gummi Relic Copper 44 Gold Poké Double Hit Orb Brick Piece DeepSeaTooth Relic Copper Brick Piece Silver Gummi Relic Copper Relic Copper Relic Silver Stardust Fire Stone Life Antler Summon Item! Wonder Gummi 137 Gold Poké Relic Gold Maranga Berry Shuca Berry Relic Copper Tanga Berry Ice Feather Summon Item! Big Pearl Moon Stone 44 Gold Poké Silver Gummi Whipped Dream Moon Stone Chilan Berry Royal Gummi Big Pearl Relic Copper 124 Gold Poké Chilan Berry Royal Gummi Big Pearl Relic Copper 124 Gold Poké Pretty Wing DeepSeaTooth Ruby Orb Summon Item! 35 Gold Poké 35 Gold Poké Brick Piece Relic Copper Oval Stone Pearl Silver Leaf Gold Gummi Big Mushroom Everstone Roseli Berry Relic Copper Relic Copper Pearl 140 Gold Poké Brick Piece Relic Copper Sachet 45 Gold Poké 31 Gold Poké Passho Berry 134 Gold Poké Dusk Stone 39 Gold Poké Up-Grade Rowap Berry Silver Leaf Mimic Orb Royal Gummi Death Wing Summon Item! Orange Gummi Brick Piece Haban Berry Stardust Big Mushroom Yache Berry Tiny Mushroom Cobalt Épée Summon Item! Kusanagi Summon Item! Adamant Orb Summon Item! Brick Piece Silver Gummi White Gummi Star Piece Viridian Épée Summon Item! Gold Leaf Lustrous Orb Summon Item! Electiriser Pretty Wing 141 Gold Poké Ganlon Berry Sachet Magmariser Relic Copper Gold Leaf Brown Gummi Grey Gummi Relic Silver Pearl 49 Gold Poké Shuca Berry Thunder Feather Summon Item! 41 Gold Poké Pearl Griseous Orb Summon Item! Dawn Stone Pearl Rare Bone Stardust Magatama Summon Item! Water Stone Stomp Orb Clear Gummi Clear Gummi Stardust Rock Statue Summon Item! Babiri Berry 103 Gold Poké Grass Gummi DeepSeaTooth Passho Berry Grass Gummi Kebia Berry Occa Berry Nugget Sachet Mewtwonite X Mega Stone! Relic Gold 36 Gold Poké Big Mushroom Razor Fang Rollout Orb Tiny Mushroom Kagami Summon Item! Nugget Big Pearl 44 Gold Poké Purple Gummi Order's Crest Summon Item! Grey Gummi Rindo Berry Up-Grade Electiriser 89 Gold Poké DeepSeaTooth Ice Statue Summon Item! Dawn Stone Jade Orb Summon Item! 40 Gold Poké White Gummi Nugget Big Mushroom Stardust Relic Copper Grass Gummi Chople Berry Rollout Orb 114 Gold Poké Yellow Gummi Star Piece Protector Mimic Orb Magma Stone Summon Item! Coba Berry Relic Copper Nothing! Relic Copper Blue Gummi Gold Statue Summon Item! Star Piece Passho Berry Relic Copper 37 Gold Poké Grass Gummi Blue Soul Dew Summon Item! 69 Gold Poké Haban Berry Relic Copper Relic Copper Kee Berry Shiny Stone Leaf Stone DeepSeaTooth Kasib Berry Kasib Berry Red Soul Dew Summon Item! Clear Gummi Grey Gummi Up-Grade Clear Gummi Passho Berry Nothing! 74 Gold Poké Moon Stone Fan Sparkplug Sun Stone Ice Stone Silver Gummi Occa Berry Red Gummi Chilan Berry Hyperspace Ring Summon Item! Shiny Stone Yache Berry Tanga Berry Relic Copper Leaf Stone Protector King's Rock Jaboca Berry Pretty Wing Orange Gummi Sun Jewel Nothing! Brick Piece Zangoosite Q Mega Stone! Black Stone Summon Item! White Stone Summon Item! Royal Gummi Big Pearl 67 Gold Poké Silver Gummi Clear Gummi Tiny Mushroom Ganlon Berry 45 Gold Poké 33 Gold Poké Nugget Stomp Orb Breloomite Q Mega Stone! Everstone Pretty Wing Enigma Berry Fire Stone Pearl Sea Crown Summon Item! Helix Orb Summon Item! Big Pearl Colbur Berry Tanga Berry Relic Copper 46 Gold Poké Music Box Summon Item! Relic Copper King's Rock Ice Stone Pretty Wing 33 Gold Poké Pearl Kāne Idol Summon Item! Big Mushroom Passho Berry Wonder Gummi Lono Idol Summon Item! 44 Gold Poké Colbur Berry Green Gummi Stardust Sun Jewel Sun Jewel Brick Piece Relic Copper Rare Bone Colbur Berry Wacan Berry Tiny Mushroom Razor Claw Magmariser 74 Gold Poké Payapa Berry 114 Gold Poké 25 Gold Poké Babiri Berry Magmariser 50 Gold Poké Rare Bone Rindo Berry Relic Silver 47 Gold Poké Relic Copper 101 Gold Poké Leaf Stone Relic Copper 31 Gold Poké 78 Gold Poké Dawn Stone Yellow Gummi Gold Gummi DeepSeaTooth Electiriser Relic Copper Raijin's Lamp Summon Item! 59 Gold Poké Relic Silver Ice Stone Relic Silver ThunderStone Red Gummi Yellow Gummi 44 Gold Poké Royal Gummi Nugget 26 Gold Poké Ice Stone Brick Piece Tiny Mushroom Relic Copper Up-Grade Nightmare Shroud Summon Item! 55 Gold Poké Pretty Wing 39 Gold Poké Rollout Orb Snow Jewel Pink Gummi Terracotta Épée Summon Item! Silver Gummi Moon Stone Rare Bone Star Piece Wacan Berry Big Mushroom Relic Copper Brick Piece Grass Gummi ThunderStone Fire Stone Red Gummi Clear Bell Summon Item! Purple Gummi Eclipse Flute Summon Item! Tanga Berry Pretty Wing
Gold Poke before:2957 (note I got 125 GP from Fabu Friday and spent 450 on daycare passes, plus 500 for hypermode in between.)

temporary shop stuff

Hello there this is my little shop.

rules

1.Subscribe to the thread when you order. 2.Use the correct form 3.Please do not trade in any of the shiny/Albino pokemon here for Delta points. I'm not completely sure what happens to I know they get put into Sally's feilds, but is there a limit to how many pokemon Sally can keep?
them
but I would be sad if they ended up being deleted from the site. 4.Please be polite when ordering. 5.When I send you a trade please respond within 24 hours. 6.To prove you have read the rules in your forum capitalize the U in 'What your ordering'. Also as an extra note, all purchases in ZC get 2 free large training bags with their order.

Shiny/Albino Noibat

I am currently selling shiny and Albino Noibat. A list of Noibats for sale is in this post. They are under the rest of Noibats with a blank owner: Shiny Noibat prices:250 Gp, 75 ZC, 50 gems, 1 water token, 3 green tokens, 9 yellow tokens, another shiny that I like, 2 for another Albino I like, 1 summon, 2 tier 1-3 megastones, 1 tier 4-5 megastone Albino Noibat prices:400 Gp, 125 zc, 80 gems, 2 water tokens, 6 green tokens, 18 yellow tokens, 2 shinys that I like, another Albino I like, 2 summon, 3 tier 1-3 megastones, 1 tier 4-5 megastone + 1 tier 1-3 megastone.

Summons/Megastones

Summons for sale: All cost 150 ZC Thunder Fang X2 - Raikou GS Ball - Celebi Ruby Orb -Groudon Magatama-Mesprit Kusanagi -Azelf Lustrous Orb -Palkia Griseous Orb -Giratina Megastones for sale: Persianite Q Espeonite Q Weavilite Q Prices: 500 GP, 150 ZC, 3 water tokens.

Bags/stones/berries/Relic copper

Type Small Medium
HP x2366 x2252
Attack x3545 x7646
Defence x3648 x7576
Sp. Atk. x3706 x7985
Sp. Def. x3130 x10776
Speed x3538 x7547
Other x4520 x4500

form

What your ordering: payment: Anything else?:
Type race teams I was in: 2017 August: Dragon 456 points September: Grass 91 points October: Ice 54 points November: Electric 1,228 points December: Water 715 points 2018 January: Rock 527 points February: Flying 1,123 points March: Fighting 506 points April: Ground 349 points May: Psychic 624 points June: Steel 532 points July: Fairy 1,278 points August: Poison 416 points September: Ghost 317 points October: Fire 232 points November: Dark 240 points December: Bug 297 points 2019 January: Normal 1,022 points February: Dragon 1,922 points March: Grass 1,150 points April: Ice 1,341 points May: Electric 1,142 points June: Water 162 points July: Rock 2,037 points August: Flying 712 points September: Fighting 831 points October: Ground 0 points
Well here is the hall of my contest entries.
. Anyway this is what I do for contests. 1.Make Pokeblocks for the category if you do not have any yet. A guide to pokeblocks can be found here. 2.Chose a Pokemon. Special Pokemon will stand out more. Try to max out the stat the category is in if possible. 3.Dress up the Pokemon for the contest. Try to use high scoring accessories for the theme in a creative way. A list of accesories, and their scores can be found here Link to more as the character limit has been reached.
Just going to upload some pokemon I drew here.

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page