PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Trainer Customization

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Psycada's AvatarPsycada
Suggestion Title: More Trainer Custimazation Suggestion Summary: The current customization for trainers on trainer cards only consist of one body type, three hairstyles, and a few hair and skin colors. This doesn't allow for much, especially if you want the trainer to look like you or some other character you like/made. Suggestions for customizability: Different hairstyles, clothing, face, and body types. Alternatively: use sprites of trainers from different pokemon games to serve as the trainer sprites instead for making a character creator. (or as a side option to the current character creator) as this still allows for more personality/customizability than the current character creator. At the very least, it would be nice to have long hair as a male (as choosing female will give you breast, which I would rather not have.) Positive points: More customizability, more personality from the user. Negative points: Takes a lot of work to gather sprites from different games, or to create different hairstyles/clothing. Reason For Consideration: The current character creator feels underdeveloped and only has different three different hairstyles and three shirts, along with some different colors.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
*leans in* This is already planned.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Psycada's AvatarPsycada
Ah whoops, I looked around the already approved section a bit but didn't find anything. My bad!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page