PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 28293031

TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic
I know that I have gifted a spare ditto I had received from the lab to a newcomer that was about to go on a ditto hunt. I know how hard it is to get one without spending so much money on it, so I helped them out. I received my first albino as a gift for making DeliciousBread smile while they were shopping in the middle of one of my store events. She is a keeper since it was her owner that suggested to pair her up with my naughty Pikachu. I had even included a bio for her and I think other people enjoy her too.
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
I always gift people pokemon when I can because everyone always helps me Ive recieved 2 shiny's and a ditto from my friend, 2 shiny litleo's, 1 albino litleo and a 10% discount in her shop for verything because I gifted a pikachu pop star to her <3 Also I wanted to buy an albino from someone and they sent it in a gift this happend 2 times now. I knew my sister loved froakie and grenenja I gifted her a delta albino froakie and she gifted me a back her albino female scorbunny! (thank you Ashe moon, Cranberryyyyy, PokeloverOwO, Pidge69 and a lot of other users!)
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Garnet214's AvatarGarnet214
A kind user gifted me a hypermode voucher back when I was (re)starting out and couldn't afford it. I just about cried. I thanked them profusely and even sent the first shiny I hatched after I redeemed the voucher. I hope to pay it forward when I can afford it.
I've also got an art shop now! Avatar credit is to Svetty! 1735
JaceBlep's AvatarJaceBlep
On my first day, I held a batch of rookidee eggs on someone's profile while trying to attract interactions to hatch the lab quest eggs, then accidentally reloaded, and the rookidee eggs had been hatched, and one of them was albino. I congratulated them on the albino, and they told me to let them know when I unlocked trading. I let them know and within moments they sent me the Rookidee! I also got a bunch of specials, variants, and I think a couple of exclusives, all with medium gems, from my friend PurpleTiger in the same day, and a couple of days later, I asked to buy a S/A Lillypup pair and the shop owner gave them to me for free (Not saying who it is to protect them from people taking advantage, but if they see it thank you!) There was also someone who gave me an Orkit, and another person who gave me a Kenyip, and I asked someone if some albinos were supposed to be in their uft field (I think it was a 10GP field, but i don't remember) and they gifted me the albinos. That's not all of them, but that's all I can remember right now!
59/38 Morpeko chained
Goat-nerd's AvatarGoat-nerd
Idk if it counts but i love giving my extra albino/shiny pokemon to newer players :0
Lv. 100 — +1,355,383
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFighting
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Icon is a Melty blood sprite: character neco arc
Devilyn's AvatarDevilyn

QUOTE originally posted by Goat-nerd

Idk if it counts but i love giving my extra albino/shiny pokemon to newer players :0
I will also do this at times
My avatar was made by Galladerox ♥️
douxbaisemain's Avatardouxbaisemain
I joined earlier this month, and I was gifted some shinies and items from random players - I pay it forward by gifting legendaries where I can to new players too ^^
championhestu's Avatarchampionhestu
I’ve been here for just a little while, but so far the experience has been wonderful. There are so many kind and generous people in this community, it actually blows me away. Also, I really want to give a special shout out to the moderators for being so attentive and quick to respond! My usual experience with moderation on popular websites like this is mixed, but often a bit underwhelming. But when I reported a spam bot, the issue was dealt with within two minutes of me sending the report! Wow! The mods here are great!
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
It was my first day playing, and I was given two shinies, one came with two summons, and the other came with three mega stones! I also got a Mega two more shinies and a Delta that same day!
  • Click?
  • Art shop!
  • Let the Credits roll
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 49 — 7,341 / 7,437
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicDragon
Happiness 66%
Timid nature
Thank you!:)
Pet the Furret,and she will teleport you somewhere awesome
Avatar credit goes to Kårñstêin!
Tabunne's AvatarTabunne
One of my favorite things to do is take a look at newbies profiles and send them a higher shelter pass or EXP share or whatever they might have said they wanted. I also like to do this for people in my type race forum that need them! I got a ton of gold I'm not really spending on myself and it feels nice to help out people. ^_^ I also like to shelter hunt for legendaries and specials and send them to super newbies with 3k credits as a little welcome gift. I just enjoy sharing positive vibes with everyone on here.

Pages: 123··· 28293031

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page