PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 272829

Shiftycheese's AvatarShiftycheese
Someone gave me a shiny totodile yesterday, which is my fave pokemon, so now I cry D; I've actually received lots of gifts so far, everyone here is so sweet!
I live in the art forums... I love seeing everyone's art <3
Someone once gave me a albino Skrelp. And a freind gave me a shiny niobat becuase my niobat hunt got nothing. But, no hm, pr sticks, or melans, or anything like that. Yall are lucky
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 33 — 1,689 / 4,209
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
(Pfp from pfq wiki]
Malamar's AvatarMalamar
I wholeheartedly agree, the people on this site are so nice! Honest to god, it's wild and I don't think I've ever seen such a kind community. I remember my old friend Octo just up and GAVE me her shiny charm box, sweetest thing that's ever happened. That was nearly 4 years ago now, I wonder how she's doing? Also, just generally how nice people are to newbies. Like, the amount of unsolicited acts of kindness I recieved when I was new here was crazy, and I totally trust the people here to be kinder to new people than anywhere else.
HanaMochii's AvatarHanaMochii
in my first ever type race I was actually active for (3 months ago) I was gifted an albino radar and a shiny togedemaru (my first ever shiny)!! Since I hadn't hatched any specials and had no hunting gear back then I'm very grateful!! and I still am ^-^
My pfp is made by me and is my pet bird skyla
WereMorta's AvatarWereMorta
Someone gave me a delta Groudon when I was still fairly new, so that was cool. :o
Icon by HolicArts
I've been gifted few shinies and Albinos from a few people since I started playing and I don't know if they want me to reveal who they are. Thank you so much
  • 🌱
    Tab Title 1
  • 🌱
    Longer Tab Title 2
  • 🌱
    Tab Title 3
  • 🌱
    Credits
Feel free to talk to me on these Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985 ] ]
strexcorpz's Avatarstrexcorpz
recently, i was gifted two special pokemon that were my favorite pokemon. :)
mikestarprince gifted me a shiny sigilyph because it saw me being uncomfortable on the forums, and it told me it hoped i felt better :) it made me very happy to see the little friend!! :) here they are!
britt gifted me an albino ponyta which i have been looking to buy, and was one of my favorite natures, along with a bunch of tiny mushrooms, which i hoard/collect :) here they are! :)
thank you! :)
kevin • he/him • agender my love <3huntjournal hiii, friends! i'm kevin! :) nice to meet you!:) i hope you're having a great day! :) i linger around the forums, feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk! also, by the way, i'm autistic, so apologies if interaction with me is odd or i don't understand things.
Gyro Lennox's AvatarGyro Lennox
I do love this community, everyone I have spoken to where so nice. I remember a while back I sent a newbie a shiny Togepi as it was their favourite Pokemon. Months later I received a gift from them which was an uber charm! I couldn't believe it. So nice of them to remember and it actually got me back into PFQ~
Avatar of my PokeSona Shadow the Umpardious Made by Paranoirz Wait I do art? Yes I do! Hope you will take a looksy~
Exspirita's AvatarExspirita
MizzzTickle gifted me a bunch of really great items back when I was first sorta starting out! <3 I really hope I can repay that kindness back one day, I still don't know how and with what... I also received some lovely gifts from friends, A lovely little Chansey from someone after I had a surgery I think my most valued act of kidness is probably my amazing ghostie birthday melan from my best friend LunaWolf98
Beautiful forum avatar by Cas for my use only. The Doug The Merchant Hate Thread Returns!
CRYPT OS's AvatarCRYPT OS
I got a bunch of gifts from friends and acquaintances for my birthday! I'm going to drop a list here!

-an albino Mimikyu from SaltyUwU -Shiny and albino Taiveret+ A shiny indigenous Bidoof from Horrogal13 -electric puppy A shiny Electrike from GhostlyUmbreon -An albino Horsea from Ice Queen -an Albino Weedle from RogueWolf26 +Maybe more and the items I forgot^^''
My good friend @SodaBones also gave me their shiny charm box and a few charms to go with!! They also made my avatar for my birthday!!
'But all the people that ya made in your image, see 'em starvin' on their feet' Avatar by @SodaBones. It's a picture of my pokesona, Hoobreon. It's for our use only. Song in sig: Dear God, XTC 'Cause they don't get enough to eat, from god, I can't believe in you~'

Pages: 123··· 272829

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page