PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 262728

starryowl gifted me an EXP share, ArticunoAJ gifted me a Mega Lucario, AlexGamer24 gifted me some Legendaries.
927 Blaze ~ Human-ken ~ She/her
Mastere gave me an Absolite for free! Oh and andrian was the first people giving a pokemon for free in this site. Here she is AND HeartlessDemon gave me an albino ToT Everyone here is so nice
Avatar made by ValleryP, Hawkbelly and PFQ Art team Hiya! do you want to know other games I like other than pokemon? (It's undertale)
StormySeas99's AvatarStormySeas99
I keep gifting my friends random shinies/albinos... I literally gave her an albino Registeel. She also gives me albinos, now that I think about it. Nicest thing inyone has done for me is donating 520 ZC for my HM/Uber savings. Bless them.
Avatar drawn by me! If you like my art, check out my joint art shop with ShadowWolfy! LF GS Balls/Tanzakus! Donations greatly appreciated!
KerryBerry's AvatarKerryBerry
Aud.rey gave me 143 ZC :D I gave her a worm guy!
Pfp by Artsy._.Alpaca #4633 on discord! Their instagram is here! Visit my Adopt Shop: Click here!
gardenia's Avatargardenia
a while back, Grey Skies helped me with a huuuuge amount of my dex entries for absolutely nothing in return, and now that i'm finally at arceus i feel obligated to give thanks to them for that!
beemo's Avatarbeemo
i have the memory of a spoon, so i can't remember gifts or anything. HOWEVER, to all the people that still feed my babies everyday, you the real mvps. much loves. <3
I don’t have a signature.

Pages: 123··· 262728

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page