PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 232425

despotcito's Avatardespotcito
i hatched a melan toxel and showed it off, but made a joke about how no shiny had come yet (which is what i wanted). out of nowhere, a very kind user gifted me a shiny toxel! it was so sweet of them... i've also asked multiple times about breeding pairs and each time, someone always offered me a pair or a pokemon. as for acts of kindess i've done, i used to give away spare albino eevees from my old hunt to new users on pokefarm. i don't have a supply of them anymore so i've stopped doing it, but i still hope i made a good impact on new users! once i return to my eevee hunt, i think it'll be nice to do it again. pokefarm has such a wonderful and kind community and i'm glad to be apart of it!
Made by Fuchsfee
read the pokemon adventures manga, lads!
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
Oh I've got another one. A couple of months ago I hadn't caught up on the new galar shiny dexes yet, I was 1 short of SHINY and someone PMed me asking which dex I was missing. They then proceeded to give me the dex <3
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
Allister291's AvatarAllister291
Someone who I don't remember ever interacting with at all just randomly gave me 400k credits, 500 GP, AND A meadow plate, Flame plate, and 3 Egg passes. My jaw hurts because of the face I made... not sure if they want to be named but...wow. If said user reads this, you know who you are, thank you so much!
your parents say 'everything is your fault'

babs

The Gayng! I'm going to make this look okay soon Avatar- quick little scribble I made that grew on me but they don't know you like I know you, they don't know you at all
celena's Avatarcelena
Thunderjaw gave mea relic vase cause he knew I was struggling with funds <3
Qoeper's AvatarQoeper
This community is lovely; I've been fortunate to encounter my own in my time here. When I had all but one badges Bronze, I was sent the relic copper, gem and RTEs to finish my Bronze Badge set. I was also sent a donation towards my savings for a PokeRadar c: If those people read this: Thank you. Your kindness made my day back then! Indirectly I was wonder gifted an Albino Shinx on my first day. Recently I picked up a shiny from the shelter that had been released for lucky shelter hunters. Even seeing the support in forums is amazing. I hope this community never loses that.
Avatar: Tamaki Amajiki from Boku No Hero Academia official manga
kingaegis's Avatarkingaegis
multiple people have sent me pokemon from the honedge line already!! the people on this site are very nice,,,
DJay325's AvatarDJay325
MysticFate sent me an albino Charmander all because I missed my favorite number in the Count to 4042 Before 2021 thread and she posted it before me :) She didnt need to do that, but it's nice that this community is so kind ❤️
Banner made by EeveeBailey. Avater by goldenteddie. Team with offical sprites by me.
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
I remeber when I was saving for a pr memory stick I posted in my about me just to keep track of things. A kind user DeathBird gave one to me. Sadly they left the game but ill always remeber them and what they did for me!
Link to my shop! and My journal! 5/1000 Wishing stones till Jirachi Hunt! This amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

kingaegis's Avatarkingaegis
someone sent me a shiny for free!! im so! happy!! ill make it up to them at some point!!

Pages: 123··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page