PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 222324

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Literally just Rasmus. As mentioned by mikestarprince a few posts ago, you CAN'T stop him once he has you in his gifting sights-- he's just spontaneously hunting a bunch of people in the discord server melans??? He's sent me 4 special Oshawotts so far, and these are just from the hunt--
| ren, deminonbinary, they/them |
chlorose's Avatarchlorose
I joined this month and I had more than a few people sending me welcome gifts. The community here is LOVELY!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
just being here is enough to make me feel happy in between being gifted an Albino Eevee while I was going through a hard time and gifted a Shadow Lugia for my birthday last month and reading this thread it all just makes me feel so happy I love y'all here, y'all deserve every present you get
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon unofficially a fire bun propaganda can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
selocon's Avatarselocon
I forget who it was, but way back when, I was gifted a shiny me for my birthday, I still have said shiny.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #stand with EMS
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
The first melan ive ever been gifted 😭😭😭 my fave nature too. I almost cried when i saw him in my trades.
Check out my joint shop!! icon commissioned offsite
I don't know since I am new. Nothing much yet I guess. Just the usual click backs when I click. It's odd though some people join the site and get gifted a random pokemon that may be shiny but others join and have no gifted pokemon and just have to grind their luck.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Such is life. There are a bunch of helpful people but they're in no way expected to gift something to new joiners. That's on their own terms and time. ^^
Avatar by Valeria for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal | Comic
Template © Eltafez
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
All you people are so lucky getting melan gifts ^^. I dont remember any act of kindness that happened to me but I have met a bunch of extremely kind users! This is probably the most kind site ive ever seen. Practically everyones kind :D Im trying to send everyone who posted in this thread a gift but I ran out of slots and money :'D but its so worth it
Link to my shop! I also make a few site skins! Amazing art made by Matamoja! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire. Permission here

Bagdes!

Alpha Wyvern's AvatarAlpha Wyvern
Ohh how I wish my memory was better. I've met some incredible people. And it wasn't about Pokemon, necessarily. It's about art. If I didn't have the art, nearly everything would have been forgotten. One person in particular, I believe her username was Absol. (Not the same Absol here). After I quit Pokefarm.org, she made this of our My Little Pony characters. I had found my first and only Shiny Ditto of that expensive, 8 month long hunt. Egg #90, I believe? She was very supportive during the entire endevour. That drawing's original inspection says it was saved back in January 2014. So long ago. Also, the old Admin was also very kind. I still have the magnets she made me! Anyways. Long story short, I've made and lost a lot of friends throughout the years on here. And hope to make many more!

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page