PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 222324

RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Literally just Rasmus. As mentioned by mikestarprince a few posts ago, you CAN'T stop him once he has you in his gifting sights-- he's just spontaneously hunting a bunch of people in the discord server melans??? He's sent me 4 special Oshawotts so far, and these are just from the hunt--

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | LF Specific S/A
chlorose's Avatarchlorose
I joined this month and I had more than a few people sending me welcome gifts. The community here is LOVELY!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
just being here is enough to make me feel happy in between being gifted an Albino Eevee while I was going through a hard time and gifted a Shadow Lugia for my birthday last month and reading this thread it all just makes me feel so happy I love y'all here, y'all deserve every present you get
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon unofficially a fire bun propaganda can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway
selocon's Avatarselocon
I forget who it was, but way back when, I was gifted a shiny me for my birthday, I still have said shiny.
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox #standwithEMS

Pages: 123··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page