PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 18192021222324

icedragonboi's entire existence they sent me a shiny XD001, shiny twin bulbasaurs, albino triplet bulbasaurs, an albino poochyena, currency, a delta albino swinub, and so many other things. they've given huge gifts to a bunch of other users on this site and they ask for nothing in return! i wanted to give them a shoutout here because it's the least i can do. please go mass click them! edit: just realized fennek posted here about this before but wanted to give my own thank you to icedragonboi as well :>
pfp art by Sheepoid // pride banner by eeveebailey
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
my friends just existing one is saving up for a melan for me wink wonk and the rest just keep giving me gifts and being nice not sure if i can post about myself
PFP made by jin! Looking for Fusion Art!
29 days??? 29-- uh... rasmus sent me even more gifts. h and uh... merinque sent me a hypermode voucher
| 21 / 100 Kagami | | GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i have a whole collection of babies from flutter now c: i love them all sm
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i have so many amazing friends, and they honestly deserve their own post here. i love them all and they've made my pokefarm experience so much better. onto the actual post, moon recently sent me 1,100 zc as a present and i nearly cried
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
(i was gettin' ready to make v.2 of this thread) thank you fennekooba, very... cool? warm?
Delilah Vee's AvatarDelilah Vee
Mùff Pizza gave me this baby as a gift and I love him so much <3
Icon was made by Daemonprince
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
This might not be impressive as getting items, several shinies, albinos, or even melans, but one day some one just gifted me this Seal. Yeah, yeah, I know that it's just a regular Seal, and I don't remember if it came with something else, like some sweethearts, but seeing that trade just made my day.

Goals

* 0/200 Helix Orbs
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
What better time to post this than this Christmas? Last Christmas, I had a thread up to look for presents for friends. FinalAbsolution just randomly sent me a shiny and albino Kenyip for one of my friends-- I literally couldn't even. More recently (but not overly ahaha) flutteristhebest sent me an albino Dhelmise because it's one of my favorite Pokémon?? Like I didn't even ask for it, she just gave it to me?? And by god, the amount of gifts my boyfriend has sent me. Hint: it's a lot. I have to stop him from giving me all he owns help ^^"

This is 14!

And now, to top it off, a whole lot of gifts that I've been given!

This is also a lot!

Gerby Dragon merinqüe Gracedia Hope8970 icymoon193 la.ti.as valgal5567

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | LF Specific S/A
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
this xurkitree was gifted to me by the amazing icedragonboi. i was just asking if anyone has a xurkitree for trade .and then i receive a trade i thought someone actually had one,but when i noticed that it is a gift not a trade i became super happy. also i found some shinies,deltas in wonder trades in the last few days. people here are soo kind :3

Pages: 123··· 18192021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page