PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 181920

icedragonboi's entire existence they sent me a shiny XD001, shiny twin bulbasaurs, albino triplet bulbasaurs, an albino poochyena, currency, a delta albino swinub, and so many other things. they've given huge gifts to a bunch of other users on this site and they ask for nothing in return! i wanted to give them a shoutout here because it's the least i can do. please go mass click them! edit: just realized fennek posted here about this before but wanted to give my own thank you to icedragonboi as well :>
PFP art by PupperCakes
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
my friends just existing one is saving up for a melan for me wink wonk and the rest just keep giving me gifts and being nice not sure if i can post about myself
  • Advertisements
  • Pokemon of the Day
My icon is made by littlelee! I have a wreck of a journal My shop!
Lv. 66 — 8,896 / 13,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
29 days??? 29-- uh... rasmus sent me even more gifts. h and uh... merinque sent me a hypermode voucher
| "nYEHEHEHE-" | | GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i have a whole collection of babies from flutter now c: i love them all sm
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
i have so many amazing friends, and they honestly deserve their own post here. i love them all and they've made my pokefarm experience so much better. onto the actual post, moon recently sent me 1,100 zc as a present and i nearly cried
my cheap shop you are so loved. don't let anyone tell you otherwise. box hoard (to be opened in 2020) goal: 300 hoard size: 293
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
(i was gettin' ready to make v.2 of this thread) thank you fennekooba, very... cool? warm?

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page