PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
As I've been running my art shop, I've recieved many tips and even free albinos that I really appreciate from people- it makes me feel a lot better about my art and the work I put in. I've also recieved quite a few gifts related to a fandom I'm in from other fans. We're a small bunch a cult so we really stick together. This thread really warms my heart every time I read through it, so I thought I'd share some of my own to hopefully warm someone elses.
  • About Me!
  • Evan
Hey there! I'm Kitty, a huge nerd. If you're seeing this, take a second to feed my baby in the second tab? Here's my journal! PFP.
PFP is the Lopunny sprite from Diamond and Pearl with Sylveon colors.
Flawless Fairy Gem

Flawless Fairy Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Fairy Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +5,071,036
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFighting
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
I have a wish list on here, which I posted so I could more easily find the Pokemon and items I wanted to buy. Loads of **complete strangers** just gifted some of the stuff to me !!! what is this kindness !! Plus, Tabbypaws gave me an albino Dunsparce! I just cannot believe the generosity of people on this website, it's just so heartwarming to see.
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Offical GIF from Pokemon!
Hey, guys, lookit the boys miha just gave me!
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
iiibuuukiii's Avatariiibuuukiii
I just started playing yesterday, and I've already been gifted some pokemon. I also got a level 100 delta phsycic Shooting Star Cleffa in a wondertrade! The people here are so nice!
did someone say this thread was dying???

Joshie's gift

Dubious Disk

Dubious Disk

Evolution Item

A hacked storage device containing unknown data.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 31 — 1,937 / 2,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Given to me on the fourth, I was about to buy a kelceon from 'em. And, then, as I got to their shop to ask them about the kelceons they have, they gifted me... Girl. What a nice 4th o' july gift this was. :D

Elsa's gift

Medium Fire Gem

Medium Fire Gem

Gem

A medium-sized Fire-type Gem. Visit Ravyne at the Wishforge to convert it into 10 normal-sized Gems.

Sells for 100

Lv. 45 — 4,604 / 6,211
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Now, i'm starting a fire delta hoard, alright? And I have a thread up. I guess Elsa found that thread and thought, 'hey, I can give flutter a fire delta!', in which she did. Also, I can use that mega voucher for Lopunnite. I just thought of that.

Roxul's gift

Ice Stone

Ice Stone

Evolution Stone

A light blue stone that is strangely cold. It contains an unmistakable snowflake pattern.

Sells for 1,250

Lv. 2 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
IceSteel
Happiness 27%
Lonely nature
Ok, so, this guy was sent with a message about how nice I was. Roxul also told me that he was my first journal subscriber. But then that made me wonder, who are the other two subscribers? A mystery, I guess.

Rasmus' gift

Lv. 30 — 120 / 2,534
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
Gosh darnit Rasmus calm down. I mean, i'm gonna be gifting him back for all the stuff he's gifted me once that albino Charmander shows up again. :]
sorry for showing up so often lol
S/o to Vaporeon26 for sending me a random Espeonite. It was a nice surprise I wasn't expecting. I had a use for it too:
Also s/o to PFQ for making a shiny Espeon sprite I actually like woah
By Mataamoja
Avatar of my Pokesona Réal by AlchemyFeline. Visit my Velvet Room.
mon's Avatarmon
breepi gave me an ubercharm for my first hunt! this albino too aa
venusaurite x2 uft, 800gp or 160zc.
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
Both valgal5567 and AlchemyFeline have sent me random gifts in the past!! AlchemyFeline sent me a random Dewpider and valgal5567 has sent me a Luxio and Phantump with some credits. They were just plain old normal pokemon, but it still made my day :,)
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
A bit late but oh well My friends Adam, luwya, Scuba Steve, Megaman, Iris, and Selkir all pitched in to buy this boy for my birthday
Currency conversion calculator
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
r
ScubaSteve's AvatarScubaSteve
Ive done a lot of kind acts, and I mean a lot. but I really dont get much in return, and i dont ask for anthing in return, but i have been gifted a lot of sshinies albinos and items. My main goal on this site is to give, not get. So, I have a different point of view on this thread. Also, you're welcome Vaporeon! :D
My picture depicts my pokesona, Poochyruff. He is my idea thought up only by me, and is not to be reused under any circumstances unless I let you use him. I made my profile picture. Happy Back 2 School! Stephen/Steve | Male/He/Him | 16 | Lives in Illinoi Please click my precious boi Malakai

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page