PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Nicest Acts Of Kindness On This Site?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
A user gifted me 28d hypermode and an ubercharm when I lamented in a different thread about my melan hunt unluckiness - I literally squealed in delight bc thats?? So kind? I've been able to supply hypermode for myself now but I don't think I'll ever forget it. Thank you iOlrickx Also, when I was a wee newbie I PMed someone in a panic bc I had offered more than what I could pay for a trade by accident, and they were kind enough to help me make it (as they had a trade thread up that was currency4currency and I possessed enough of one). Thank you ezpups
Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) I'm a casual Pokefarmer just here to hoard Finneons and Joltiks Icon made by me
selocon's Avatarselocon
I can't tell you how mush it means to me when people just give me Blastoise. I love Blastoise, and I hoard them, but I don't actively seek them out. Let me tell you, 3 of my 5 blastoise fields are full because someone used the jump link, found me and that I hoard them, and just...send me one...or 30... Also, I love it when people donate to raffles, knowing they may never get that kind of pokemon again. Also how many times I've seen integrity in PWYW threads. People could easily lowball things "1 credit for this shiny", but they don't. A majority of people offer fair prices, they might be lower than usual, but they're still fair.
Pay What You Want RTEs at my shop. Evo items appreciated.
Lv. 36 — 3,684 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Not long after I posted my last post on this thread, talking about my Dark Delta obsession, SunniSweet sent me this angel to add to my collection:
I feel like every time I start to think how poor my interactions with the community on this site have been, someone decides to prove me wrong. ❤
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
Zola's AvatarZola
I'm a very new player, and two amazing people just gifted me some fakemon, and even a shiny!!! AND an A shelter pass! I was almost overwhelmed. People are really nice here. Even when I PM just to ask silly questions that are obvious. (sorry about that)
selocon's Avatarselocon
Not recent at all, but kudos to this guy's OT. Whoever would WT a ditto is awesome
*****'s Avatar*****
I was given this guy completely randomly, thank you very much!
Bluefoxxo's AvatarBluefoxxo
I gave my friend a shiny skitty and a ditto egg voucher
  • Click me!
  • Banners
  • credits
  • BUYING!
  • No box opening challenge boxbox count
*Formerly Bluestarfox67!*
Lv. 76 — 5,319 / 21,946
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Modest nature
avatar made by Absoreon, sprite lab banner made by me.
Dark deltas, shoot a pm!
x0
Icee's AvatarIcee
This was over a year ago but when I said I wasn't able to get Hypermode to Hunt for Type Race, someone gifted me a 28d Hypermode pass, as well as helped me get a lot of the zc I needed at that time to buy a shiny Legendary I wanted. I'm happy to see there are so many nice people on this site who are willing to help with each other's goals. :)
There were words here, but I deleted them because I don't have time for those goals right now.
Siggy from Gallade's Freebies
M7890's AvatarM7890
When I was new, someone sent me 50k Credits when I was in need of them! Thank you, Nightmon!
Avatar made by Yukirona. Moony is my Pokesona for my use only.
Pokewalker template by ShrimpBisque
Made by Airazon.
Fiestafoxy's AvatarFiestafoxy
Oh gosh, it wasn't for me, but a few months ago when I convinced my brother to join Pokefarm, (which he doesn't really anymore.) someone gave him an Albino Wartortle as a welcome gift. I thought it was really nice of them to do that ^ ^
baby boy💖
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 81 — 17,797 / 19,927
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature

Pages: 123··· 13141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page