PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

X/Y Anniversary Sale!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
X and Y are now a year old, having been released on October 12th, 2013. A year already! Wow... Anyway, unfortunately this is a little late. See... I gave Ravyne the updated price list for this sale, and the Gemwish "misplaced" it. We found it again, it turns out Elta had turned it into a sign...
But anyway, now that we've resolved that issue, the sale is on! From now until October 20th (inclusive), buy 500 Zophan Canisters or more and get 15% extra free! Limited time only, so stock up now ;) Additionally, we should probably provide Elta with a supply of cookies to prevent this from happening again. To aid this, I have created Elta's Cookie Jar. Here you can donate any Zophan Canisters that you may have left over in order to give Elta cookies to enjoy. A happy Elta means Poochy powers! Whatever Poochy powers are :p Thanks to everyone for their support, you guys are amazing!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Coiffwaff's AvatarCoiffwaff
Just donated 10 Zophan Canisters, I love her happy little face! I have already spent quite a bit of money this month but this offer will be hard to resist. I do really appreciate these sales! Edit: I just discovered I suddenly had some more cookies in my inventory, interesting.
Credit
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
I get someone to buy the ZC for me right? Sorry if that a VERY stupid question.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
Luna, you can buy them yourself as well I love what happens when you donate 0
ancom

QUOTE originally posted by JJasoneo

Luna, you can buy them yourself as well I love what happens when you donate 0
That made me sad. ;c Poor Elta.
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
This is nice~ I guess I should stock up before I go on my hiatus~ You guys are so nice to do this. :3
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
PokémonRen's AvatarPokémonRen
I was thinking about buying some Zophan Canisters... Math time! If I spend 20 US dollars, how many Zophans will I get? EDIT: I have bought Zophan Canisters! I have 1,380ZC!
octopolis's Avataroctopolis
If you visit the ZC page it will tell you how many you can get out with the amount you want to give in.
reD's AvatarreD
I just bought zophan Canisters right before this thread. -.-
I know that feeling xD I just bought some yesterday. Oh well. I did give Elta the 100 ZC I had left~ That happy widdle Elta picture >u< That's just too cute! *now wonders what poochy powers are*
Art By Pon3Splash of MY OC, made on a cellphone, sent via facebook, and colored by me. Proof: X XX XXX Just call me Yuki.❅ "In this shook-up, twisted world, I'm gradually growing transparent and vanishing Don’t look for me; don't look at me" - Unravel by TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page