PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shiganshina District

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

niwatori's Avatarniwatori
*bap* I'm at work but feeling super hecking productive. I've gotten a lot of my favorite characters purchased (Spent over...70$ in total for all 4 of them and I couldn't be happier). I'm starting to do story planning and figuring out the back stories and such for my ocs and I'm super proud of myself. I've made a 'task' list so to speak, to remind myself of all the things I need to finish.
Task List a. Finish putting all your oc's in their respective groups. b. Finish coming up with all the names of the places in the groups and names for the worlds. c. Figure out profiles for each character (nicknames, traits, relationships, etc). d. Use your premade dexing tables to make breeding pair lists for all of your current breeding pairs so you quit losing them. e. Edit your journal so you can see your breeding pairs after all of your dexing tables. f. Finish making your dexing tables. g. Organize and update your dexing tables so that way you know what to hunt and such. h. Organize your dexing fields by region and unhide them. i. Finish working on the commissions for Seb. j. Organize and update your toyhou.se to reflect the additions of your current characters and make sure you have all of their art pieces. k. Take a break and do some personal art!
These aren't in any specific order, just for me to keep track of <3 List of personality traits and such for when you start editing your characters. Includes both positive, neutral and negative ones.
Buying for zc 100zc 60zc 50zc ZC UFT: 1014 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me
code: izu.ku| bkgd
Using this space to keep track of my special Latias girls uwu
High heel babies!! Palkia wears high heels (paused) 4s/3a/1m/186h 13 Shiny Egg Bringers [38a][51m][52s][75a][77s][121s][133s][177a]
don't mind me, im just testing junk and trying to see how this template works on mobile. yes! i know things are broken and that colors are off! this is a TEST template. this final product will be drastically different. This post is a tester to see how the template reacts to actual site conditions outside of the template editor (plus i don't want to save it atm just in case something is broken thanks for your cooperation <3
yo, my name is niwa and im hella gay. this template is a hella cool test for my shop

this is a gross hide box

this is the junk inside of said hidebox

Sou's Breeding Pairs

Bulbasaur
99%
Timid (M) & Lonely (F)
Available
im gay
(c)eberhard grossgasteiger -https://unsplash.com/@eberhardgross Not a click link because links are broken due to the template
This is a list of all my current custom sprites <3 I'm looking for uhh, the Totally Legit Magikarp and the Shiny Nerdy Illumise to add to my collection. If you ever have ones to sell, feel free to toss me a PM! My Starter Birthday Sprites Valentine's Day Sprites Friend Referral Sprites Easter Sprites Christmas Sprites Red Nose Day Sprites Halloween Sprites Misc. Sprites
at 2 in the morning i decided to come up with d&d alignments and classes for all of my animals :') Eren (Abyssinian): Chaotic Dumbass Evil - Rouge Midnight (Domestic Shorthair): Lawful Neutral - Cleric Malachi (Alaskan Malamute): Chaotic Good - Bard Lily (Alaskan Husky): Chaotic Neutral - Ranger

Special Otters

These are the otters that I've hatched from my hunt! Once I've saved or finished my hunt, the hunt stats will go here as well! Happy babies! 3s/1a/0m/155h [60s][70a][75s][152s]
Long over due, but heres the post for my Tapu Fini Specials xD
OH MY GOD, IM ACTUALLY SOBBING RN You were the first egg I hatched today. Almost 1500 eggs later and you're FINALLY HERE. You're so freaking cute I could squish your face for days. Thanks, Sally♡ I love my beautiful girl.
heck yes! ya boi just got 4 new piercings, this brings the grand total up to 11! First tattoo is on the 10th of October and I can't be more excited!

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page